Walls in ground indestructible?

edhunter

Hey Guys, 

i have read 2-3 Threads with this walls in ground bug thing. But there are no answers that clearly confirm or deny it. It could be, that this bug was fixed in 0.3.0.4 if it existed, because the threads are from april and may. 

It would be really annoying, if you are able to make a woodwall indestructible, because of building it in the ground or an existing arma3mapbuilding. 

Greetz, edHunter. 

I've been able to destroy some cinder walls glitched into the ground (altis heightmap). Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. For example, one cinder door which was glitched inside a building the white warehouse we spent 32 charge and nothing was done to the door. Usually that building takes one or two charges to takedown and it stood up.

I've noticed that if you are experiencing server lag the satchel charges will usually do less damage than when it's running flawlessly.

My best advices if you don't want to be raided is build a floating base above water with elevators inside, cinder roof and tons of divisions so they cannot land a chopper on top or tow a vehicle inside. I've built a couple of those and no one even bothered to try to raid us in a few weeks.

Another thing would be to enter the armory and test which building are indestructible. The white warehouse with a bunch of doors and rooms inside is indestructible, the hospital in kavala is indestructible, the hotel is indestructible, etc. Once you've found a suitable building then put a ton of cinder door and glitch them inside the indestructible building. Then you are pretty much safe from anything.