Debug menu / Debug Window not showing

B_Man

Question

Is anyone having an issue with the Debug menu not popping up when you press the ~ key? We get the message at the bottom saying Debug Enabled or Debug Disabled but the black popup window in the right hand side fails to appear.

Thanks in advance.

12 answers to this question

Yeah, there are a few things added. It just happened with the latest update but there is a possibility I did something wrong with the update. We are running SEM and a few other mission scripts. Off the top of my head I couldn't list them all right now. If no one else is having the issue then I'm going to go look take a look at the install of the latest update and see if I missed something.

Thanks for the reply.

If he's got a weather setup bug then everything breaks and the grass starts lagging out is the first thing you see.

Did it with 0.3.0.4 b1 and result is the same.

other thing I can think of is addons to your display like a new overlay and such might conflict.

Else, do you use infistar? If so the latest update now after hitting Tilda you have to scroll wheel to use the debug.

Yes, the weather was changed in the epochconfig.hpp. I thought that bug had been fixed....hmmm. We're running the stock AH.

Along those lines, the only reason WeatherStaticForecast[] was changed was to remove the wind because the wind seems to have gotten out of control since the last update. Helicopters were blown around, and any parachuting all too often resulted in being drug along the ground to one's death.

Anyone experiencing that? Or it there another way to change the weather/wind?

Yeah no problem, Floyd and I already have a good repertoire so its all good.

Yeah if you have the wind in the weather array set to 0's you will break it all...

I have my weather set at

WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}};
I think you can get away with the {1,1} being {0.1,0.1} and it will be fine, but you must have some wind.

Update. Seems to be working correctly again. Must have been the weather change.

Thanks guys

yep it was definitely the wind at 0,0.

We discovered that those settings broke all of epoch when 0.3 was released and the devs default example for clear day had wind at {0,0}