Overpoch Namalsk HELP!

Pavillin

Question

Hey people, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I run a overpoch Namalsk server that's hosted by GTX. Now, overpoch is great but Namalsk, well isn't namalsk. It's just the map and not the mod, so I don't have any features that the namalsk mod offers (temperatures, bloodsuckers, cold breath, emp stormes). How can I change this so it runs overpoch + the namalsk mod and not just the map? I already asked GTX and they said that they can't do anything and to ask somewhere else for help.

3 answers to this question

Hey people, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I run a overpoch Namalsk server that's hosted by GTX. Now, overpoch is great but Namalsk, well isn't namalsk. It's just the map and not the mod, so I don't have any features that the namalsk mod offers (temperatures, bloodsuckers, cold breath, emp stormes). How can I change this so it runs overpoch + the namalsk mod and not just the map? I already asked GTX and they said that they can't do anything and to ask somewhere else for help.

most of the features you want are here in the forums.

If you need additional help, I may be able to offer you some assistance as I just got a Namalsk server up and running in the last 2 weeks with all the goodies. ASPI device, EVR storms, bloodsuckers, cold weather, warm clothes, ER7 gauss rifle, mutant hearts, solder kits .... Give me a yell if you get stuck.