WATCH OUT: New Battleye Server Update going crazy

flow0815

Only one exampe. Takes nearly everyline at bombs with that. After update it does not use scripts.txt until you add //new2 to first line. By doing this you will probably run into problems like that.

#0 "S_fnc_configviewer","BIS_fnc_AAN","BIS_fnc_infoText","BIS_fnc_dynamicText","BIS_fnc_halo","BIS_fnc_music","BIS_fnc_scriptedMove""

I have a player that is spamming the BE log with this :

- #16 "Count;};if (EPOCH_target isEqualTo player) then {[format['setVelocityTarget: %1', EPOCH_target], 0] call szitddqrk; uiSleep 60;}"
14:00:43 : Script Log: #0  - #32 "};setViewDistance 1600; setObjectViewDistance[1300, 100];setTerrainGrid 10;uiSleep 5;while {true} do {if (isNil 'Epoch_personalT"
14:00:43 : Script Log: #0 T - #53 "moveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];if (_addCase"
14:00:43 : Script Log: #0 T - #55 "y 46;if !(isNull _display46) then {_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandl"
14:00:43 : Script Log: #0 T - #58 ";};{_ehKey = _x select 0;if (_x select 2) then {player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];};_ehCode  = _x select 1;if (_ehKey == 'Fi"
14:00:43 : Script Log: #0 T - #96 "","EPOCH_spawnVehicle_PVS","CLASS911_Menu","nuke_vars","JJMMEE_INIT_MENU","PLAYERON","PLAYERNEXT2","ALTISLIFEON","LY_Menu","PLAY"

The Players name has been removed but has this anything to do with the battleye update ?

I deleted the scripts.txt for now because this so massive i can not handle at this time. BTW i am using Infistar. For some reason i was in battleye folder and saw that there was a autoupdate from beserver.dll and then the magic happend after i put //new2 to first line :D :D

Just wanted to warn you so your server are not emptied.

Regards

Battleye kick after Update

#12 "","BIS_fnc_assignPlayerRole","BIS_fnc_convertUnits","BIS_fnc_moveIn","BIS_fnc_setHeight","BIS_fnc_playerName","BIS_fnc_singleMis"
#61 "erMap","BIS_fnc_moduleRadioChannelCreate","BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl","BIS_fnc_moduleZoneProtection","BIS_fnc_moduleCountdown""
#73 "S_fnc_initPlayable","BIS_fnc_missionTimeLeft","BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew","BIS_fnc_MP","BIS_fnc_MPexec","BIS_fnc_countdown","BIS"

#15 "e setDir getDir player;

any more.... :blink: :wacko:

Um guys, the epoch 0304 build 2 was exactly for the purpose of removing the first line of scripts.text file from be for the exact reason it's too big now.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/releases

We updated our battleye scripts.txt to reflect the changes in build 2 a few days ago. That doesn't seem to address the current issue that just appeared overnight. 

Scripts.txt is now able to filter with no character limits and because of this they enabled logging only mode. Now that this change has been made we will be updating our filters and after that kicking will be renabled. You may pastebin your Epoch related scripts.txt logs herehttps://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/issues/332

Oh i get it however my server is not open... I am still building it, specially after the update i had to start everything from scratch.

I think i can live without the scripts until they are updated.

I mean i can actually edit it manually but it would take a long time i think. LOL

I think it would be nice if somebody that runs a server with 20+ players would just have

//new2
1 ""

and then upload his 4gb log here after a session^^; so we can create a scripts.txt with a big white-list instead of starting to blacklist bad things again.