[RELEASE] DayZ Taviana Epoch Traders

We'll be updating to 1.0.3.1 at some point tonight, we already have all the updates ready and were just waiting for it to be pushed to dzc which took awhile. One of our staff has the files ready atm but he is currently taking care of some rl stuff but we should hopefully get everything done at some point tonight. If all goes well, we also have lingor and panthera ready to go for testing and if that works out we will be pushing it to all servers as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I installed just Taviana 2.0 under dayz epoch 1.0.3.1 .....seems to be working but the traders are not working right.

Now I found this here and thought cool this will solve my trouble but there seems to be a drawback because the instruction states the following

"

Step 1: Open your Mission.PBO and replace these three files with the ones I have provided:

• server_traders.sqf
  • mission.sqf
  • mission.sqm

"

in my dayz_epoch_13.Tavi.pbo there is no mission.sqf ....should I just put it in there?

will my mission.pbo still then be editable by the ARMA II 3d Editor?

Thx

OK I did as explained in the github (except for the part clarified by fr1nk ) but initially I got a error message that I could not play / edit this mission because of some deleted content " suv_col " ...... i figured I delete it from the mission.sqm.

After this the game started but Lyepestock Trader City has only one Trader ...the one with the Backpacks, Food and so on and in Sabina the same ..... the other traders I did not check so far

Just in case soeone asks I do a quick rundown how I did what ....

- Downloaded the Zip from Github, made backups of my @DayZ_Epoch_Server and of my DayZ_Epoch_13.tavi.pbo

- In the DayZ_Epoch_13.tavi.pbo I replaced my mission.sqm with the mission.sqm from the download and did the same with the server_traders.sqf

- In the dayz epoch server I replaced the mission.sqf and put on the end of the init\server_functions.sqf this :

//Bandit Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bandit.sqf";
  //Bilgrad City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bilgrad.sqf";
  //Branibor City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\branibor.sqf";
  //Hero Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\hero.sqf";
  //Lyepenstok City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\lyepestok.sqf";
  //Misc. Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\miscvendors.sqf";
  //Sabina City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\sabina.sqf";
  //Wholesalers
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\wholesalers.sqf";

packed it all up again and uploaded it to the server.

On the server I importet the server_traders.sql in to my server DB

Restart ..................

I did now see something odd ....... in my DB are now two server_traders

one written like that server_traders containing 24 Traders

the other one written like that Server_TRADERS containing 176 traders ( this can't be right )

So I deleted both DB entrys and imported the one from the download again ...but to no avail ........ still hardly any traders

Edited by michaelny

• 3 months later...