[RELEASE] DayZ Taviana Epoch Traders

I originally started this project by adding in a trader city, but the more I looked at the map, the more I became frustrated at how randomly the traders were placed (no offense to epoch devs). So I took it upon myself to redesign the trader areas from the ground up. After organizing, adding in some simplistic details, and making it more visually pleasing I have finished my new version of the Taviana traders.

The first link includes more pictures as well as details as to what it adds, the second is the link to my github where you can find the install instructions.

Please provide as much feedback as possible as this is an ongoing project that will likely see more changes.

8700303_orig.png

659768_orig.png

1123727_orig.png

4960792_orig.png

1038964_orig.png

this looks amazing but what vershion of taviana does this work on because my server is running vershion 1.0 (because vilayer is making it difficult to upgrade it) and adding this in step by step results in the server not functioning :c  

im guessing its for 2.0 of tavi.

the message the server gives before locking up is

something like cannot load object tavi/ulice/sabina/s66.p3d

It's possible but you still have a risk of them either landing on a wall or something else making it impossible to get in to or take off in. The only areas that I can think of that would cause that issue is my hero trader and maybe branibor. If there are others let me know but I will go in and edit it accordingly so it can be used with both parachuting and regular spawning of vehicles that are bought.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this now, and liked what I saw.

Very good atmosphere catched with a lot of small details.

First after install the server didnt start....  ;)

Then left mission files as they were old ones and started to work.

And went thru the files so all is there and nothing should be missing.

What I come with a request, can you see those boatdealers if they could be also getting some extra beef around their business ?

question is the new trader locations now standard in update ??? or is my default pbos just messed up cause it has  the files already
this is on the top of my default mission.sqf  and its located in dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi 
should I move all  to traders in mission.pbo to the traders folder as instructed and change all  the paths to mission\traders\

if (isServer) then {

//Bandit Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\bandit.sqf";
  //Bilgrad City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\bilgrad.sqf";
  //Branibor City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\branibor.sqf";
  //Hero Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\hero.sqf";
  //Lyepenstok City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\lyepestok.sqf";
  //Misc. Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\miscvendors.sqf";
  //Sabina City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\sabina.sqf";
  //Wholesalers
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\wholesalers.sqf";

};

Yes AV's traders are standard now, they were included in 1.0.3 but the call above to them was incorrect.

You need to change the call to be:

//Bandit Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bandit.sqf";
  //Bilgrad City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bilgrad.sqf";
  //Branibor City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\branibor.sqf";
  //Hero Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\hero.sqf";
  //Lyepenstok City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\lyepestok.sqf";
  //Misc. Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\miscvendors.sqf";
  //Sabina City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\sabina.sqf";
  //Wholesalers
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\wholesalers.sqf";