Arma 3 update today?

BetterDeadThanZed

Hello, After a trial on dev branch (very bad idea), I experienced some video problems back to 1.48 (Vanilia arma 1 unit preview on Stratis!). I checked all files with Steam for 1.48 (1 corrupted) then OK , but problem is still here! No file corrupted. No error on report. GTX 970 optimized for Arma3. Now, I'm trying to downgrade to 1.46 with Arma3legacy146, but the beta code is not recognized. Any idea?

https://twitter.com/Arma3official/status/623844207489323008

SECREP #00001! FROM: @TheBattlEye / TO: #Arma3 Users / UNIT: Main Branch / ACTIVITY: Anti-Cheat Update / SIZE: ~2.5 MB & ~102 KB

From SITREP #00114:

Together with BattlEye, we've decided to allow for the possibility to update the anti-cheat files on Arma 3's main branch more frequently. The motivation for this is to react more quickly and flexibly to new security threats. We want to do these small updates (only several megabytes) separate from game updates, so that we can rapidly isolate potential issues, and even revert changes if need be (for example if new restrictions affect too many players negatively by combating hacks too aggressively). There will not likely be elaborate change logs for these updates, but we will start a new type of Security Report (SECREP) on channels like Twitter to alert you about them happening.

Subscribe to @Arma3official on Twitter to get notified of BattlEye updates.

some ppl are getting kick:

[2015-07-22 | 11:22:26] Player #someone (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Game restart required

server side or client side?

(just in case i restart the server but keeps kicking)