Player Vehicles Disappearing / No Money Storage

AlpacalypseTSH

Question

Hey there guys. My players are having an issue with money storage (I'm using Zupa's 3.0 Currency [no banking]) in vehicles, safes and lockboxes but I have absolutely no trouble with it (in terms of the gold saving on logoff and such). Everything works fine for me so this is getting me to wonder if the issue is with infiSTAR. The only problem here is that I've disabled pretty much all  of infiSTAR's checks that would even be remotely relevant to this issue.

I've also heard issues of players vehicles just straight up exploding (which may be attributed to roaming/static AI) and their bikes, mozzies or motorcycles disappearing when they're on them. I think the issue here is that these vehicles, when spawned, don't have IDs and they're either being cleaned up by the server antihack or by infiSTAR. How can I go about fixing this, does anyone have any input? Thanks a lot guys.

Also a bit off topic, but how would I go about purging all spawned vehicles on the server so my database only loads 100? I've got something like 300 on the server right now and that's an extra 200 objects I really don't want in the database but I'm absolutely retarded when it comes to SQL. I'm also having trouble trying to find the vehicle spawn array that the server reads when it spawns new vehicles. I use Vilayer.

2 answers to this question

Gold - read throughthe 46 odd pages theres a fix in there for your issue

Vehicles - make sure all player spawned vehicles are added to safe vehicle list in your variables.

Adjust your max vehicle limit then run a db query to delete vehicles with no id and the server will respawn up to your revised ammount

If you require additional help pm me

I added the vehicles to the safe list in my variables so hopefully that'll fix it (I haven't had any complaints yet). I should have been more specific when I was talking about the "Money Storage" thing. They can see the scroll menu and they can click on it, but it disappears almost instantly when it comes back up.