Stuck on server initialization

PatriarchTheAlmighty

Question

Well, I have started a new server on Bornholm.  We use A LOT of extra mods and I did the loot files.  They are fine as the server launches, however, I try to get on to test the server and......

"Starting Epoch... Please Wait"

"Server Not Ready.... Error 2"

Try again, same results.

Please help?

I go through a hosting company, so I have no clue how to access redis to try to make sure it is on, etc.  Our deadline for mod release is coming very soon.

15 answers to this question

nitinfo_script13:21:34 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script13:21:35 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.513:21:35 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2322, Steam Query Port: 232313:21:35 Starting mission:13:21:35 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)13:21:35 Mission world: Altis13:21:35 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\13:21:41 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView13:21:41 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal13:21:48 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow13:21:48 Connected to Steam servers13:21:48 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!13:29:03 XML parsing error - unsupported tag 'rank'13:29:03 Warning: Could not parse squad.xml for Player[Gavriil Yeltsov], Squad[

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/137742122/S-GRU/squad.xml]13:29:08Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm13:29:08 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm13:29:13 SetFace error: class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found13:29:13 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found13:32:26 SetFace error: class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found13:32:26 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found13:32:26 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found13:33:15 SetFace error: class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found13:33:15 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.Man_A3.asczHead_taurus_A3 not found

Logs for what is going on.

Use pastebin.com for the logs, that's impossible to read.

Not the case.  I let it run for hours now and it is staying the same, stuck here.

Then you made a mistake setting up your custom changes, revert back to default, add some changes, test, add more changes, test

Is your arma.exe and epoch files also key ALL up to date? are your database settings right?

Yes, all of that is correct and up to date.  I thought that may be the case, but it was not.

That RPT is incomplete, the only error is the sqaud.xml file, try without it but i doubt that's the problem, the log makes no attempt to start the mod

http://pastebin.com/1d5T49Qj

(Complete logs)

It still doesn't get as far as loading Epoch, the 1.48 update made mod priority more strict, try swapping the parameters around, the order they're loaded never used to be so important, now it'll break a server.

What order should they be loaded.  (Mods being Epoch, Bornholm, and my UprisingRPG)  I can't seem to find it.

http://pastebin.com/n8TiJyaw

Alright, I seem to have gotten farther along, though it is still not allowing me access to my server.

Any clue now?

It still doesn't get as far as loading Epoch, the 1.48 update made mod priority more strict, try swapping the parameters around, the order they're loaded never used to be so important, now it'll break a server.