Need help with installing Esseker 0.72

Psythrandir

Hi!

We want to change to Esseker. I have uploaded the map on to the server, configured the serverstart.bat and mission cycle in arm3config.

But it seems nobody is able to connect to the server. It says that there is no key for the pbo files which are in the @Esseker/addons folder and I have to delete them or have to install a key for those. But I got the bikey file for Esseker on my PC and on the server. Why this messege is displayed?

Anybody knows what to do?

The 0.75 download link on th official website is down. It seems that 0.76 is the newest but not released because the devs are moving their lifes to Ireland. So the got not time to finish it yet. So the only working download link is the one on armaholic and thats 0.72.

There I've downloaded the map and this file i installed on my local PC and on ther server too.

Did u copy the bikey from the @esseker keys folder into your arma 3 servers keys folder and to your keys folder in your arma 3 game folder

Yes I've uploaded the whole @Esseker (inc. bikey) folder on to the server. And I've copied the whole folder incl. the keyfile into my Arm3 folder.

I testet the local installation by connecting to a PvE server where Esseker 0.72 is running too. To this server I can connect without any troubles.