Downloaded to my test server :)

Thanks SO MUCH to the Epoch team for all their hard work on this, as well as the absolutely incredible community mod/content creators. Your hard work is appreciated and enjoyed by so many people around the world, Thank you!! 

Sending 1.0.5.1 to pasture isn't easy but I'm excited for this new build. For me it's always going to be Arma2 > Arma3 so it's great to see continuing mod development for the more "content-filled" game.

Ebay, icomrade, Zupa and anybody else involved in this marvellous creation - Thank you so so much.

You guys have done an amazing job, and so many people are going to get enjoyment out of your hard work.

I'd love to buy each of you a beer, as a sign of my appreciation. Please PM me your paypal details so I can make that happen.

And props to the original A2 epoch guys for letting the community continue this great mod.

i was reading the changelog... and some of init.sqf..... i want to say tnks a lot to anyone who put a lil piece of code into this work!.  really amazing,, im in love whit all the new options to config.. tnks a lot!! to everybody in the staff!

@icomrade have a question: for example WAI missions do not work anymore on 1.6 right?

and @vbawol i think this is begining of a new community into arma2 section.. so i think if u can, and if u want... we gonna need a new section for epoch 1.6 into arma2 section :) cuz for example this gonna be confused to new users trying to install old mods of 1.5 into 1.6. And all of new mod for 1.6 that become