1 hour ago, juandayz said:

i was reading the changelog... and some of init.sqf..... i want to say tnks a lot to anyone who put a lil piece of code into this work!.  really amazing,, im in love whit all the new options to config.. tnks a lot!! to everybody in the staff!

@icomrade have a question: for example WAI missions do not work anymore on 1.6 right?

and @vbawol i think this is begining of a new community into arma2 section.. so i think if u can, and if u want... we gonna need a new section for epoch 1.6 into arma2 section :) cuz for example this gonna be confused to new users trying to install old mods of 1.5 into 1.6. And all of new mod for 1.6 that become

Not sure about WAI compatibility, i haven't looked at the code or tried to run it with 1.0.6. it might need some adjustments to work properly with the update.

11 minutes ago, Shak said:

So I'm going to setup a server this weekend, what's everybody using for debug / admin tools?

Does infistar work?

Or should I just add simple stuff like tp etc to the mission file?

InfiSTAR still works for me, only thing so far I have seen that doesn't work with it is the Teleporting due to the Epoch Antihack. But everything else seems to work so far. Just make sure you use the Battleye exceptions.

Also, I talked to Chris(tian) (InfiSTAR creator), and a few days ago he told me he would be rewriting the whole AH, "[...]but I plan to throw out a completely rewritten tool for Arma2 because Epoch and Dayz Vanilla keep updating the arma2 mods lately so I assume a whole overhaul / redo might be the best" so expect that soon hopefully.

Edit: Just checked, he already has an update for Epoch106 but it is still in testing.

thers a new items id list for 1.6 in anywhere ? im looking into configserver hpp files... for now.

trying to made  a new stuff... but thers a fewof items id that dosnt have the same name as in 1.5

share the ids what i found new for others :)

ItemMatchbox
ItemHatchet
plot_pole_kit
ItemPickaxe 
ItemDesertTent
equip_rope 
equip_hose 
equip_lever 
equip_nails 
equip_scrapelectronics  
equip_metal_sheet 
equip_1inch_metal_pipe 
equip_2inch_metal_pipe

9 minutes ago, Tanita-Corp said:

It plans to introduce a single currency? or may be from Zupa

The back end is there for coins, it just doesn't have the actual mods to interface with it (i.e banks/saving coins into vehicles/items) mods out there at the moment will need to be modified to work with this new system.

But as far as integral mods that work with it, Advanced trading and maintaining will use coins if Z_SingleCurrency = true; is set.

7 hours ago, icomrade said:

No, we have ultimately decided that singleCurrency and the game play changes that are introduced by the mod are not conducive to the traditional game play of Epoch.

I think about custom lobby dialog is possible without change epoch addons ? 

5 hours ago, MeinCain said:

Why have removed the ability to download 1.0.5.1 version? Why it was removed? I'm sure someone would like to stay on the previous version of the mod.

We requested DayZ Launcher maintain both versions for the time being, which they graciously do. Both versions are on their until the majority of server migrate.

I can see reluctance to upgrade by server admins, but in reality you actually only lose the ability to directly migrate a handful of this, like mods (the most popular of which we improved greatly and integrated), loot tables, and some DB related stuff. The lack of content sucks for 3 days after release, but surely more people will rework mods for 1.0.6 support as time goes on.

5 hours ago, Linux said:

I think about custom lobby dialog is possible without change epoch addons ? 

No, I'd normally say use some kind of SQF, but the lobby dialog is initialized before many client execute any amount of code in your server, so this is not possible. I agree it's not quite as pleasant as the old one, but it does server to eliminate a glitch where the player would be able to place himself in the editor and see players and objects, at the location where they were in the editor, though the lobby while loading in,

47 minutes ago, icomrade said:

We requested DayZ Launcher maintain both versions for the time being, which they graciously do. Both versions are on their until the majority of server migrate.

I can see reluctance to upgrade by server admins, but in reality you actually only lose the ability to directly migrate a handful of this, like mods (the most popular of which we improved greatly and integrated), loot tables, and some DB related stuff. The lack of content sucks for 3 days after release, but surely more people will rework mods for 1.0.6 support as time goes on.

No, I'd normally say use some kind of SQF, but the lobby dialog is initialized before many client execute any amount of code in your server, so this is not possible. I agree it's not quite as pleasant as the old one, but it does server to eliminate a glitch where the player would be able to place himself in the editor and see players and objects, at the location where they were in the editor, though the lobby while loading in,

Thank you for answer.  

3 hours ago, icomrade said:

Thanks!  Im going to wait and see for a few weeks. I would gladly rewrite the single currency for 1.0.6, if i knew where to begin that is.  But without single currency and banks, i cannot afford to update.  Besides, all the new default mods, i have them already. I know they have been updated and arnt as glitchy, but Its a huge step down to go to from single currency with banks, back to gold bars lol

I must say a HUGE Thank you to the people that have worked together to bring this update out. The bug fixes alone are a massive project!.

So with that being said, it depends on how many people decide to revive Arma 2 epoch and make a single currency support. Till then i will remain on 1051 (again i really wish i knew how, wouldnt be writing this now)

So i think it would be great if it remained on launcher regardless, in my opinion.

hey its only me i guess but  my starytrader looks rare :D  anyone know why?

Arm_A2_OA_2016_12_03_12_52_34_49.jpg

Arm_A2_OA_2016_12_03_12_53_28_50.jpg

i just modify the server_traders.sqf

#include "custom\CfgServerTrader\chernarus11.sqf"

and  move the CFGServerTraders folder to the path above to get a custom menu for ai traders.

and move the compiles.sqf/variables.sqf/fn_selfactions.sqf/ConfigVariables.sqf  to the custom folder. with his respectives calls. but without any changes into this files for now.

3 minutes ago, juandayz said:

hey its only me i guess but  my starytrader looks rare :D  anyone know why?

Arm_A2_OA_2016_12_03_12_52_34_49.jpg

Arm_A2_OA_2016_12_03_12_53_28_50.jpg

i just modify the server_traders.sqf

#include "custom\CfgServerTrader\chernarus11.sqf"

and  move the CFGServerTraders folder to the path above to get a custom menu for ai traders.

and move the compiles.sqf/variables.sqf/fn_selfactions.sqf/ConfigVariables.sqf  to the custom folder. with his respectives calls. but without any changes into this files for now.

could you help me with my server cus i just cant figure out anything it takes time i dont have

yes i do it... really not same.. cuz i only using custom menus for agents (AI).. not objets.

see:

Spoiler

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on each machine early
initialized = true;

setTerrainGrid 50; //grass draw distance (50=no grass, 25=normal, 12.5=far)
if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf";};
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents

its strange cuz all the others trader cities looks fine

1 hour ago, theduke said:

Thanks!  Im going to wait and see for a few weeks. I would gladly rewrite the single currency for 1.0.6, if i knew where to begin that is.  But without single currency and banks, i cannot afford to update.  Besides, all the new default mods, i have them already. I know they have been updated and arnt as glitchy, but Its a huge step down to go to from single currency with banks, back to gold bars lol

I must say a HUGE Thank you to the people that have worked together to bring this update out. The bug fixes alone are a massive project!.

So with that being said, it depends on how many people decide to revive Arma 2 epoch and make a single currency support. Till then i will remain on 1051 (again i really wish i knew how, wouldnt be writing this now)

So i think it would be great if it remained on launcher regardless, in my opinion.

I don't think one is necessarily better than the other, personally I prefer the gold system since there's nothing quite like killing someone and taking their gold, or raiding their base blocking their safes until they zero.

The sqf framework is actually in the server sqf files. it's just down to fixing single currency glitches and updating how it loads and saves. https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/search?p=2&q=Z_SingleCurrency&utf8=✓

18 minutes ago, icomrade said:

I don't think one is necessarily better than the other, personally I prefer the gold system since there's nothing quite like killing someone and taking their gold, or raiding their base blocking their safes until they zero.

The sqf framework is actually in the server sqf files. it's just down to fixing single currency glitches and updating how it loads and saves. https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/search?p=2&q=Z_SingleCurrency&utf8=✓

Yeah i agree with that point of view no doubt, but for our community, which we are PVE, single currency is easier for us.  Also, the config traders make things much easier to modify prices for certain things.

Dont get me wrong, I was waiting long for this update and was very excited lol But sadly, for now we cant use it. :( Hopefully later on we will