Im either being a complete idiot, or my meds are getting to my head.

Im trying to add stuff to traders, pretty simple right?

Add the stuff in dayz_code\configs\cfgservertrade\category into the correct files eg BanditWeapons.hpp etc, save file, repack pbo. job done....

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; in the config variables, and I also tried adding it to the .init just in case

The items arent showing, its like its using database traders.  Im completely confused, what Im I not doing or missing, as I know its something stupidly simple, but my head is just a big fuzz atm.

1 minute ago, lwbuk said:

Im either being a complete idiot, or my meds are getting to my head.

Im trying to add stuff to traders, pretty simple right?

Add the stuff in dayz_code\configs\cfgservertrade\category into the correct files eg BanditWeapons.hpp etc, save file, repack pbo. job done....

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; in the config variables, and I also tried adding it to the .init just in case

The items arent showing, its like its using database traders.  Im completely confused, what Im I not doing or missing, as I know its something stupidly simple, but my head is just a big fuzz atm.

You have to move the files to your mission file and change the location in description.ext

On 12/10/2016 at 1:27 PM, Thug said:

https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/14934-logistic-tow-lift/

Just installed logistic tow lift and seems to be working fine.  No errors in both RPT. Traders, Refuel and WAI still working.

Did you just install the vanilla download of this? I did, followed the instructions (have many other far more complicated to install scripts installed) but player login hangs, I assume when calling the script from init.sqf. Only change was adding the Logistic Tow/Lift. Would love to get it on the server.

1 hour ago, Grahame said:

Did you just install the vanilla download of this? I did, followed the instructions (have many other far more complicated to install scripts installed) but player login hangs, I assume when calling the script from init.sqf. Only change was adding the Logistic Tow/Lift. Would love to get it on the server.

all i did was download and install pre the instructions. getting ready to go to bed, but will look at it in the morning.

16 minutes ago, Thug said:

all i did was download and install pre the instructions. getting ready to go to bed, but will look at it in the morning.

Thanks but my bad. Went back and looked at it. Rookie mistake. Move logistic folder to custom folder without checking *all* the dependencies... All good now.

All traders are where I wanted them. Seems to be working. The only thing is I get the following in the RPT:

Error in expression <x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
_trader setPosATL (_x select 1);
{_trader remove>
Error position: <setPosATL (_x select 1);
{_trader remove>
Error 2 elements provided, 3 expected

Any thoughts?

This is my server_spawnTraders.sqf file

private "_trader";

{
    _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
    _trader setPosATL (_x select 1);
    {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader;
    removeAllItems _trader;
    removeAllWeapons _trader;
    removeBackpack _trader;
    _trader switchMove "";
    _trader setDir (_x select 2);
    _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;";
    _trader setUnitAbility 0.6;
    _trader disableAI "ANIM";
    _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET";
    _trader disableAI "FSM";
    _trader disableAI "MOVE";
    _trader disableAI "TARGET";
    _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS";
    _trader forceSpeed 0;
    _trader allowDamage false;
    _trader enableSimulation false;
} count _this;

processInitCommands;

• 2 weeks later...

My arma2oaserver.RPT filled with lines like this:

18:51:08 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.366782.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:33 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.368059.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:58 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.370160.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:52:23 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.371518.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

What is this??? I switched off dzai/wai/dzms/flyby but this lines stays... 

3 hours ago, WLF said:

My arma2oaserver.RPT filled with lines like this:

18:51:08 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.366782.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:33 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.368059.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:51:58 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.370160.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!
18:52:23 UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,0.371518.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

What is this??? I switched off dzai/wai/dzms/flyby but this lines stays... 

As @lwbuk mentioned it's from infistar, it's also been updated to fix this issue as well so probably worth updating your infistar

1 hour ago, DangerRuss said:

Has anyone customized their trader cities? I can't seem to find where the trader areas are being added. It used to be in the dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

The only thing I See now is you can change the coordinates for the actual traders.

Start on about page 12, thats where I started asking. Going to bed. Later

On 8/1/2017 at 8:55 PM, DangerRuss said:

Has anyone customized their trader cities? I can't seem to find where the trader areas are being added. It used to be in the dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

The only thing I See now is you can change the coordinates for the actual traders.

AI TRADERS Agents:

\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\traders\

TRADER CITIES BUILDINGS

\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\

5 hours ago, Christmas said:

my wai missions are not working correctly i only get one mission to spawn, the bodies disappear instantly when killed and the mission marker doesnt disappear either any ideas on how i could fix it ?

You need to apply the fix for bodies as per this pull request: https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI/commit/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8 specifically the bodyName setVariable: https://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI/blob/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8/WAI/compile/on_kill.sqf#L27

Also, this would have been the better place to ask since it's not a problem with Epoch:

On 1/16/2017 at 4:06 PM, Tang0 said:

any news on release time for 1.0.6.1 as im running a test 1.0.6 server atm to see if i want to upgrade my 1.0.5.1 server to it, atm theres a few big bugs and low fps in 1.0.6 and ai vehicles not working well

This has been reported, changes have been made, which should reduce the FPS impact of the update. However, we've received no indication whether or not the changes have improved FPS enough. https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues/1816

If you can offer feedback it would be appreciated