On 12/8/2016 at 10:30 AM, OMGitzSteveo said:

@ebaydayz My startline is this -mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

If i disable signature check verifySignatures = 0; Server works perfect. but gives me only partially secure status in dayz launcher.  Of course thats not ideal and looks quite bad 

So if I am running Nafp, should I have -mod=@Napf;@DayZ_Epcoh;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;. Im not on a dedicated server. Renting a All in on package for Arma 2 Dayz Mod. Does it still apply to me?

11 hours ago, DAKA said:

So if I am running Nafp, should I have [email protected] ;@DayZ_Epcoh;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;. Im not on a dedicated server. Renting a All in on package for Arma 2 Dayz Mod. Does it still apply to me?

You must have the .bikey file for epoch (dayz_epoch106.bikey) in your 'keys' folder which is located in your server directory.

@oldmatechoc

Are you the Choc that ran ASC?

7 hours ago, oldmatechoc said:

@DAKA You could try the old version of Axe Cop's script, it used gold bars. Not sure how it will go on 1.0.6 though

https://github.com/vos/dayz/tree/master/service_point

You've seen servers running 1.0.6 with Coins?

@DAKA I installed Axe Cop's refuel GOLD and its working. Refueling and repair. I did forget to test rearm.  No errors in both server and mission side RPTs. Trader's and WAI working. If I come across anything I will share.

22:31:13 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:165:[331,[10686.3,9317.08,0.00169373]]:[["ItemToolbox","ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemFlashlight","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCompass","NVGoggles","AK74_DZ"],["HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller"],<null>]:["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,"A",true,[147.377,151.433,0],false]:false:false:0:0:134:0:[["RoadFlareMuzzle","amovpercmrunslowwrfldf",41],[]]:0:0::0:0:|

its coming from server_playersync.sqf

from this part

_character setVariable["ServerMagArray",_magazines, false];
        _playerGear = [weapons _character,_magazines select 0,_magazines select 1];

anyone have any ideas?

14 minutes ago, i3lackoutHD said:

Anyone got this in rpt too?

UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,1.076226.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

I was just looking into what would cause that. I have the exact same thing popping up on my RPT logs. I haven't done anything besides the server traders...

55 minutes ago, i3lackoutHD said:

Anyone got this in rpt too?

UnExpected call of CreateVehicle for 'Logic', pos(0.000000.2,1.076226.2,0.000000.2). Vehicles with brain cannot be created using 'createVehicle'!

Do you have custom traders? Don't know if that has anything to do with it. All I can say is when I was replacing the ORG Traders with my custom, I was seeing at less 10 of them (Vehicles with brain). For some reason it went away and not seeing it any more.

@i3lackoutHD @Liquid84 Now that I think about, I removed some items from trader addons just to make the area a little different. After that was when I noticed it stop showing up.

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

Do you have custom traders? Don't know if that has anything to do with it. All I can say is when I was replacing the ORG Traders with my custom, I was seeing at less 10 of them (Vehicles with brain). For some reason it went away and not seeing it any more.

I do have custom traders. I have origins trade items as well. Might be my infistar? I just updated to v1436. I deleted the older infistar thinking I didnt need is since the changes were tiny.. like 6 lines total from the last one..

damn.

34 minutes ago, Liquid84 said:

are you saying that you removed trader objects?

Yes, I took out some of the items. But like I said I don't know what made the vehicle brain go away. Should of been paying attention, but was happy that my traders worked. lol   

Do you have any of your traders on second floors or raised up at all?  ebaydayz gave a fix for them going to the ground level but have not tried it yet. Trying to get other things in or fixed.