On 11/26/2016 at 7:10 PM, icomrade said:

Yes. @ebaydayz and I have settled on November 30th 2016 as a definitive release date.

Please download and test if you are able to. Instructions may be found here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/Test Build

I'll be setting up a new server on this build as soon as it releases. Was waiting :cool:

Good job guys!

@icomrade

Is it possible to have the maps like seurland and napf as a seperate download from Epoch?

The overall filesize is relatively big and removing those maps the total size would drop by more then 1GB.

This would make it easier for those upgrading as a lot of people have slow internet and DZL is limited with download speeds

2 hours ago, Zupa said:

Is there a team? ^^ We just need to ask Maca

I have no idea, if it wasn't just Maca I didn't want to insult anyone lol.

7 hours ago, Joshyy said:

@icomrade

Is it possible to have the maps like seurland and napf as a seperate download from Epoch?

The overall filesize is relatively big and removing those maps the total size would drop by more then 1GB.

This would make it easier for those upgrading as a lot of people have slow internet and DZL is limited with download speeds

It's probably possible, but it would create a fragmented install base for the mod. I don't think there's any specific config references to the map pbo, but it's 2 days before the date of release and idk if it's a smart idea to all of a sudden create 2 different download files.

1 hour ago, Shak said:

I know it's kinda late, but I'd love to see the Sounds of War mod added.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6901

It's the one used in Overwatch, so most servers have been running this with Overpoch for a while, so I don't think it'd cause any issues.

Is a massive improvement over the normal Arma sounds.

I think i speak for the whole team that we won't add any new mods from this point on.

Servers are free to add it themselves.

Epochmod also doesn't have the permissions of the maker to include it into a bigger modpack.

On the side:

I don't see this would ever be a default epoch mod due to it's only sound changes to the default game and not relevant to the epoch experience.