21 hours ago, Shak said:

This may be in bad taste, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but adding this mod would add some real authenticity to being a bandit.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27777

Well, in a sense i think the opposite. Because there a different perception of truth here.

To be, a bandit is the 1% elite banking system, Rothschild and Rockefellers controlling boths side of the war. Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan did NOT have central banks years ago. They do now. The same central banks that fund both sides of the war.

So the only authentic "bandit" is the media perception.  What you are told to believe, is what fuels fear and creates wars.

Now im getting into politics, something i hate doing. But before blindy repeating what you see in mainstream media, do some research. All mainstream media is scripted. I have proof lol

Im setting up a test server with a new database i have imported the epoch.sql when i import the 1.0.6_Updates.sql

i get:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA` ADD `StorageCoins` bigint(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'StorageCoins'

Also step 4 of the install guide

4. Inside the "Keys" folder on your server remove any previous day_epoch*.bikey keys. As of 1.0.6 our bikey is called dayz_epoch106.bikey and we will use a new one for each release.

I can not find dayz_epoch106.bikey on the github

Do we use dayz_epoch1052.bikey ?

5 minutes ago, Tech_Support said:

Im setting up a test server with a new database i have imported the epoch.sql when i import the 1.0.6_Updates.sql

i get:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA` ADD `StorageCoins` bigint(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'StorageCoins'

Also step 4 of the install guide

4. Inside the "Keys" folder on your server remove any previous day_epoch*.bikey keys. As of 1.0.6 our bikey is called dayz_epoch106.bikey and we will use a new one for each release.

I can not find dayz_epoch106.bikey on the github

Do we use dayz_epoch1052.bikey ?

You are getting the sql error because if you import the epoch.sql file then you do not need to run the 1.0.6 update sql file. 

Don't worry about keys, they will only be there if you previously installed a 1.0.5.1 server, you will need to turn of signature verification on your server however.  in your server.cfg (or whatever you named the server config file) set verifySignatures = 0;

Hi Epoch peeps,

I would like to put forward afew addons that i think would be great or fun additions.

I would also like it if the Dev's could make afew variations of the largest backpack and not just Large Gunbag many peeps dont like the model

Addons
19 Backpack Variants
Playing Items - ARP Mod
Female US Soldier
Ghillie Suits
Hazmat Units
Post Apocalypse Units

Fun Event Addons
Alienz Mod

Misc Addons
Halo3 pack
Halo3 Cobra and Ninja

Keep up the great work i cant wait to finaly get a later Dayz Version Epoch.

28 minutes ago, Crude said:

Hi Epoch peeps,

I would like to put forward afew addons that i think would be great or fun additions.

I would also like it if the Dev's could make afew variations of the largest backpack and not just Large Gunbag many peeps dont like the model

Addons
19 Backpack Variants
Playing Items - ARP Mod
Female US Soldier
Ghillie Suits
Hazmat Units
Post Apocalypse Units

Fun Event Addons
Alienz Mod

Misc Addons
Halo3 pack
Halo3 Cobra and Ninja

My suggestion is to wear a ghillie suit the model doesn't make a difference then. I don't think we are looking to consider addon additions at this time, many ArmA 2 addon makers are no longer around so getting permission to use them is quite difficult, not to mention the increased size of the Epoch mod download won't be too welcome.

3 hours ago, Crude said:

Hi Epoch peeps,

Addons
19 Backpack Variants
Playing Items - ARP Mod
Female US Soldier
Ghillie Suits
Hazmat Units
Post Apocalypse Units

Fun Event Addons
Alienz Mod

Misc Addons
Halo3 pack
Halo3 Cobra and Ninja

I think the idea of epoch is still to keep the survival idea.

As for the alien stuff, the skins take more damage than normal AIs. I have a private server with the aliens skins, star wars, halo 3 and so on...

The halo 3 skins, you need 2 clips of DMR with a DMR and all shots to the head, to drop one AI.

The hazmat suits are part of overwatch if im not mistaken.  So having a overpoch server fixes that.
(my roaming ais use the hazmat suits)

I agree with the RP items. This would give server owners the ability to use items to make custom scripts.  Using Items that are not normally ingame, to create more scripts.
Im currently doing that on my private server. I have the RP items and i've made my own crafting system just for that.....makes something different  to do lol

I also have the post apocalypse units, but there are just 4 or  5 skins, and 3 weapons...weapons are just rusted versions of the original m4a1 and so on...

IMO, its a bit late to start adding more addons. They are just about to release the update.

14 hours ago, Crude said:

Hi Epoch peeps,

Addons
19 Backpack Variants
Playing Items - ARP Mod
Female US Soldier
Ghillie Suits
Hazmat Units
Post Apocalypse Units

Fun Event Addons
Alienz Mod

Misc Addons
Halo3 pack
Halo3 Cobra and Ninja

I like the idea of new backpack models and more clothes, i also like the idea of an event addon for servers maybe something like http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8485
would be cool :) like in frankie's video :D

Is there any possibility of new base building items? Would be cool :)

Just updated the server.pbo from the Test Build folder getting errors

3:21:43 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 3:21:43 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnTraders.sqf not found
 3:21:44 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:21:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 3:21:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf not found
 3:21:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

also checked the pbo no addons folder inside the server.pbo

1 hour ago, Conzole said:

Hello im sorry that i ask this as i know you guys are very busy atm.But do you guys think that this update will release this month? 

And will it work with overwatch?

It works with overwatch, but im not sure about how we could configure the weapon modification thing with overwatch.

And im unsure on the release date D:

11 hours ago, Fully said:

I was playing the the test server the other day with my mate.

A few problems I found, Crashed a chopper and walked away, then got kicked for some script!

Crashed A MTVR into a tree and died when it caught fire!

What chopper was it, you should have been killed. Dying in a car crash when the vehicle explodes is intentional.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 7:49 AM, icomrade said:

What chopper was it, you should have been killed. Dying in a car crash when the vehicle explodes is intentional.

It was the Huey! 

The crash (the MTVR was spawned next to a tree) into the tree was very low speed, this is why I said something as it dident feel right! 

Sorry about the delay, being sick :/

5 hours ago, Fully said:

It was the Huey! 

The crash (the MTVR was spawned next to a tree) into the tree was very low speed, this is why I said something as it dident feel right! 

Sorry about the delay, being sick :/

Since your reply we've fixed the issues with the helicopters and excluded cars from the changes (player's will now only be force ejected from cars, not killed unless the vehicle explosion kills them).

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 0:13 AM, ROY(0_o) said:

Is there any new news on 1.0.6?

Yes. @ebaydayz and I have settled on November 30th 2016 as a definitive release date.

Please download and test if you are able to. Instructions may be found here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/Test Build