20 minutes ago, i3lackoutHD said:

Using the same script^^

I didnt notice this response :) I found that configVariable has been changed while ago and added second line around that area we can put in Coins and cashMoney in i think, im about to test it :)

Stop using the old currency script with 1.0.6! the new hive has currency support baked in, but there is no publicly available release of the singe-currency script that supports the new saving and loading method that have been implemented in 1.0.6 (although I do know that there are working versions of the script). DO NOT USE CUSTOM DLLS FROM PREVIOUS EPOCH RELEASES WITH 1.0.6, and do not use SQL triggers from previous releases either. Now if you've hijacked the 1.0.6 thread and turned it into a support discussion for your implementation of coins on 1.0.5.1 post that in the appropriate thread, this is not it.

NOTE: if you are planing on editing the existing currency script to support the new method you should know the banking_data table does not exist in the 1.0.6 implementation, the necessary columns are written to player_data, character_data and object_data respectively. the update.sql on the github contains migration queries, but currently not for object_Data, you will need to execute the SQL queries in this comment https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues/1715#issuecomment-237017018

Okay so i can delete cashmoney, what about the Playercoins and coins? are they different things?

Also i have been trying to set up a dev environment to test it but keep running into this;

97f0f30f326445b8acee790da6a8c44b.png

I have tried installing the latest version of A2 and also manually reinstalling MSVCP140.dll?

Thanks,

Josh

9 hours ago, icomrade said:

Stop using the old currency script with 1.0.6! (...)   there is no publicly available release of the singe-currency script that supports (...)

I dont understand? Epoch supports currency, but theres no currency that supports epoch? The currency im using atm i dont see a problem with it apart from not saving cash on players what can be solved(deposit it before log out). Without currency id rather play damn arma 3... 
PS Why am i Hancock? I keep jumping off of buildings and when i jumped off of TEC building once it didnt even brake my legs... Tallest orange apartment building if you jump off the roof of that you loose only 5800 blood, what sorcery is that?

Edit: Now currency has made a problem after multiple deaths.

11 hours ago, Joshyy said:

Thankyou, i thought i did do that step but i accidentally installed the 2010 version D:

So is it safe to also remove the coins column in character_data too?

No, the  coins column is what is used by the new version of the Hive.

6 hours ago, SlimJim said:

I dont understand? Epoch supports currency, but theres no currency that supports epoch? The currency im using atm i dont see a problem with it apart from not saving cash on players what can be solved(deposit it before log out). Without currency id rather play damn arma 3... 
PS Why am i Hancock? I keep jumping off of buildings and when i jumped off of TEC building once it didnt even brake my legs... Tallest orange apartment building if you jump off the roof of that you loose only 5800 blood, what sorcery is that?

Edit: Now currency has made a problem after multiple deaths.

If you want to go play ArmA 3 that's your prerogative, I can't help you with the fact that 1.0.6 is not yet released and as a result nobody has released an updated currency script. The issue is that the new 1.0.6 hive saves coins differently than the old third party hives so the old single currency mod will not work, albeit the changes to make it work should be minor. Some changes to the hive DLL and reason as to why you should use it: it's open source, supports a new way of loading objects that is much faster, supports saving player groups to the DB, supports coin saving on vehicles/objects and players (global and per character).

1 hour ago, icomrade said:

If you want to go play ArmA 3 that's your prerogative, I can't help you with the fact that 1.0.6 is not yet released and as a result nobody has released an updated currency script. The issue is that the new 1.0.6 hive saves coins differently than the old third party hives so the old single currency mod will not work, albeit the changes to make it work should be minor. Some changes to the hive DLL and reason as to why you should use it: it's open source, supports a new way of loading objects that is much faster, supports saving player groups to the DB, supports coin saving on vehicles/objects and players (global and per character).

About A3 was a just a joke, i enjoy A2 way more xD Now please dont hate or troll, does that 

1 hour ago, icomrade said:

supports coin saving on vehicles/objects and players (global and per character).

means i could use the currency 3.0 system without any changes in script itself, or that will need a fix? I can install scripts or make them work in most cases, but changes like that are above me :(

11 hours ago, SlimJim said:

About A3 was a just a joke, i enjoy A2 way more xD Now please dont hate or troll, does that 

means i could use the currency 3.0 system without any changes in script itself, or that will need a fix? I can install scripts or make them work in most cases, but changes like that are above me :(

No the 3.0 script won't work without some changes. I haven't actually looked at the single currency mods so I won't be able to tell you what needs to be changed exactly. I'd assume that for the most part it would be some syntax, hive child #, and variable changes. You may see what I added and how I currently set the hive up to save coins in this commit https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/commit/ae78fde0675241b91fed7acd6fc46d9c701b99d4

4 hours ago, Joshyy said:

Is there any more major changes expected before the release? Also why was the 10 second countdown removed when aborting?

Mainly just fixes now.

Big thanks to @icomrade for the info he provided and that he wanted to help, considering coins is like not his buisness(hes got better things to do i bet xD). Sadly i did not manage to get coins working ive spent 12hrs attempting yesterday, but its just to complicated for me :) I should have learnt the code from beginning instead of doing daft copy and paste ;) But i think im allright to host a test server for longer period of time(i will probably turn it on later on today), so anyone who would like to have a look how good FPS is in new Epoch, or try all the awesome features devs baked into the Epoch code! You can find my host by using REMOTE button on your server browser and using bagzy.servebeer.com  in ADDRESS and leaving the PORT empty!

Looking forward to this release.

Went to try this test server out and kept getting addons\dayz_code\configs/CfgServertrader/Cfgservertrader.hhp not found.

Because i was joining this server and not making my own to test i just installed the client elements of the instructions, was this correct?

I was watching into the github files..  the init.sqf its more beauty than my girlfriend ! thers full and new options inside.. really  great work!  also thers new items? for example into

player_harvestPlant.sqf  i see an item called  "FoodSunFlowerSeed"