On 2/08/2016 at 10:19 PM, A Man said:

You are right, infistar does not work properly with the RC1 at the moment . If you want to test the RC1 please do not use any third party mod or script including infistar.

cheers.

Was just after some kind of admin tool... was just getting a private server together for about 10 of my firends so they could atleast get use to what could be the future for us.

you could have just said it clears missionNamespace ya know :D

But yes all above is true. KK posted an interesting fix for this for A3 - script that clicks the button for you when mission namespace is created. I'm not sure A2 supports preinit (as far as i remember init.sqf is a postinit file). Could be wrong, been years since last time i limited myself to mission file tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 8:47 PM, raymix said:

Is this install supposed to be done with the legacy patch of Arma 2 OA? I am unable to pick up a hatchet with the legacy patch. When BI released a patch a few months ago it did the same thing to vanilla. The solution was to enable the legacy patch in steam.

Edit: not sure why the forum quoted Raymix. I didn't ask it to.

11 minutes ago, Joshyy said:

What scripts will need updating when 1.0.6 comes out?

You could download the test build and server to see what needs updating for yourself. A lot has changed and you'll probably at the very least need to review your existing scripts and modify as needed, or wait for community members to release update versions. If you have custom loot tables they will  incompatible without a doubt.

Apologies, I don't run a server so perhaps this is the wrong place to ask? I have looked all over for an answer to this. I have done everything required in getting the files etc, but when I input a test server IP, nothing comes up? I found 1 server, a NZ server that someone set up, but its never populated. Being NZ, well... that could be it. 

Hi can anyone maybe help me out and tell me what to use to properly view and edit the dll files? I have managed to install single currency but the banks dont save the money to database over restart (money on player is fine), im a noob but kinda feel like its dlls, although i think something for currency is included already xD, might just not fit to this system... 

21 minutes ago, i3lackoutHD said:

Add me Skype: blackoutmc1

I dont have Skype :( Ive just been tinkering about with name of the currency and it looks like to me that there could be a problem here, when money is in players pocket its named "cashMoney", when it goes to bank it gets name "bankMoney", in configVariables i have to specify the name for currency, when i put in "cashMoney" i see my pocketmoney if i put in "bankMoney" i see my banks balance but not players cash ... (Im just about to test bankMoney and now go get some cash lol)