base parts shifting after restart

kama

well I noticed, not sure if it is just me or not, but when I let's for example say build a 3x3 floor with all floors snapped via ghost mode trick (using no supports), those floors become permanent after 3-4 restarts, meaning that if you build 2x3 or 1x3 first, after next restart one or few floors will move a little bit, then I fix it and add another floors to make it 3x3. And after next restart again few floors are shifted. So I fix them again (it's kinda a game of wackamole) and after next restart there's a high chance that NO floor will shift and it will be snapped like this forever basically.

At least, that's how I built my base when I wanted for floors to have no cracks so I could walk normally. It is very time consuming, I know, but is probably the only way to make a base have as little cracks/holes as possible. I do the same with walls too, I even made it a habit to shift them left or right into a previous wall a little bit so that if they DO move a little, the difference wouldn't be big enough for a hole to appear.