Switching Maps

DrejXArmy

Question

12 answers to this question

Ok, so here -

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) (epoch.Altis, epoch.Stratis, epoch.Chernarus, epoch.Bornholm)
class Missions
{
    class Epoch {
        template = epoch.Altis; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
        difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
    };
};

I change the template to epoch.Australia ?

Ok, so I changed the config to Australia, copyed all the keys from the EpochMod Server Zip into my Servers Key folder, I deleted the database and re-launched it.

I have downloaded AiA for my PC, but do I need it installed for the server?

Also, does the map get downloaded for everyone else that has 0304, or do they need to download it as well?

THanks

Ok I am getting thios error -

19:10:20 Missing addons detected:
19:10:20   aia_chernarus_config
19:10:20   australia
19:10:20 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.aia_chernarus_config, australia

In my root I got -

@AllInArmaTerrainPack

@Australia

@Epoch

@epochhive

In my Keys folder I got -

a3

aia_tp_2015_01_01

aia_tp_lite_2015_01_01

ausisland001

epoch0304

In my config, I got -

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) (epoch.Altis, epoch.Stratis, epoch.Chernarus, epoch.Bornholm)
class Missions
{
    class Epoch {
        template = epoch.Australia; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
        difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
    };
};

What else am I missing? Am I missing something onthe command line?

Thanks.

I got part of it, I added this in command -

-mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@Australia;@AllInArmaTerrainPack

But now, I get a weird error -

Epoch Starting Aram3 Epcoh Server, Versions 0.3.0.3

The I get a pop up saying Server not Ready Error 03

Yes, remember that Australia requires all in arma terrain pack, also remember to add the keys, i missed that part

Ok, so I changed the config to Australia, copyed all the keys from the EpochMod Server Zip into my Servers Key folder, I deleted the database and re-launched it.

I have downloaded AiA for my PC, but do I need it installed for the server?

Also, does the map get downloaded for everyone else that has 0304, or do they need to download it as well?

THanks 

So in order to play australia what keys would I need to take from where and put where? TY

EDIT: nvm answered my own question by reading further

Edited by Dactyl

-mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@Australia;@AllInArmaTerrainPack

If you change that line to read -mod=@Epoch;@Australia;@AllInArmaTerrainPack -servermod=@EpochHive

players will not see a red dot next to @EpochHive (it will be hidden) in the lower right corner of the launcher window. This works for any serverside mod that players can't download.

If you change that line to read -mod=@Epoch;@Australia;@AllInArmaTerrainPack -servermod=@EpochHive

players will not see a red dot next to @EpochHive (it will be hidden) in the lower right corner of the launcher window. This works for any serverside mod that players can't download.

i read that the terrain packs need to be before australia in the parameters. now i just get a 'warning prenold: object format blah blah blah e76_shop_multi1.p3d' several sources indicated that corrupt data was the problem and i have since redownloaded all @modfiles and replaced them including .pbo's in my mpmissions. now i read on the workshop that there is a final australia update that isnt available through steam yet, could this be the problem, that epoch updated for newer australia while i am using older australia?