So infistar found a new and original way to crap out on me

*OCB* Trollspace

Infistar-spawned admin crates are no longer visible to other players. They are propagated to the network, but then are quickly made invisible. Moreover, when a player is near such a crate, they're unable to open their inventory, because infistar will close it almost immediately.

I understand that this is actually a feature of infistar and the code can be adjusted to not hide the crates. However, this hasn't happened until a couple of days ago, when Battleye master server went down. The only change that I've made to the server code in months was some additional items in a custom mission I made. I guess my question is why didn't this feature work before (I could spawn admin crates and people would see them no problem) and how come it suddenly works now? Is it related to Battleye updates? Has anybody else observed anything like this in the last couple of days?

Maybe you should bring this up on the Infistar forums?

Probably, but I wanted to know if there's anything that changed in battleye that might've caused this. This feature didn't work until the last couple of days, then suddenly it does. I already disabled it in infistar config and the problem is gone, I am just wondering if anybody could venture a guess. I haven't updated infistar since like january...

Probably, but I wanted to know if there's anything that changed in battleye that might've caused this. This feature didn't work until the last couple of days, then suddenly it does. I already disabled it in infistar config and the problem is gone, I am just wondering if anybody could venture a guess. I haven't updated infistar since like january...

Did you try cen's idea?