Waited so long for 0.3.0.4 and still no innovations for players?

speaR

Your statements Richie.. and you still complain about the answers you get?

To answer the topic:

Even if there were any "innovations", what you it be?

Another useless carneval gadget?

Another magical spirit that is simply annoying you the second time you meet it?

Epoch had a good start, but it became somewhat of a script and content collection that isnt really matching in itself. The lead story Epoch once had ("2035 post apocalypse") was a good thing since the theme of DayZ lived along with it (kinda). But all the things added are just some kind of a joke to me in terms of the gameplay. I really acknowledge the work and the proficiency behind the Ferris wheel (f.e.) but for the time it took to make it and for what it is used to be ingame.. well ..

If things kept as simple as they started, it would have been better in my opinion which I share along with many other players. I can understand the future setting, but I cant understand how a magical priest and a Ferris wheel are matching up..

And btw:

You get what you pay for -> monthly donations of about 100-250 $ from GTX and survival servers.. (+ any other donation).

I have been working on my survival mod (1,5 months) finishing up almost all aspects planned and some extra features (ofc the code may not be as good as the epoch code, but I am doing this solo, no help, no donations, no extra testers.. so bp.. this isnt a reason for not bringing up "innovations" in 2 months)