0.3.0.4 build 1 are you seeing this?

DirtySanchez

First, make sure to update all the necessary files and use the newest versions as your base

Sounds like 1.48 might have a few more bugs than we do. We will do what we as far as Epoch, everything else needs reported to BI: http://feedback.arma3.com/view_all_bug_page.php (Search for like issues first!)

Also keep in mind that our vehicle simulation handler may still improve client FPS but at the cost of server FPS.

[Changed] Disabled Vehicle Simulation Handler by default as it does not seem to be needed anymore. re-enable vehicle simulation handler with simulationHandler = true in epochconfig.hpp.

Grass and trees are all fucked up looks like the grass is lagging out.

Earlier today we updated only Arma and were running 1.48 with 0.3.0.3 build 9

We were not seeing any crashing or issues whatsoever, in fact it ran great.

Once updated to 0.3.0.4 it all kinda fell apart.

UPDATED INFO:

A few people are mentioning visual glitches.

After Character goes idle, once switching into animation it gets jittery.

Server Performance takes a poop, noticed before could keep steady 45-48 Server FPS.

Now it dips to 25 S FPS for about 20 minutes then pops back up.

Newer INFO:

No entry 'bin\config.bin.SmokeShellWhite'.

Server Fps drop when this error pops on a player joining

"class 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase2/HeadLimits/' is not defined ['initAngleY' accessed}
NEWEST INFO:

Boss Sapper spawned in, Server FPS drop and the client it spawned on FPS drop down to 8 from 42.

Seeing more of these now, which I feel is causing the jittering on your idle character animations

16:54:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
16:54:18   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
16:54:19 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02
16:54:19 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02
16:54:21 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer
16:54:21 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer
16:54:21 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01
16:54:21 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01
--------------------

There were quite a lot of changes made to the server files and mpmission files, make sure you update the map.h file as the spawn locations now use an offset from respawn_west, otherwise players won't be able to see the portals.

Was updating my op as you posted that

No I did update it.

But now we are getting most players crashing out memory errors......

Update it anyway :) some people don't read all replies, they usually read the OP

0.3.0.4 has a lot of new changes and setups, in most cases starting fresh is the quickest way forward, depends what changes were made.

No I did update it.

But now we are getting most players crashing out memory errors......

Having severe performance issues client side.  Had some crashing initially but I moved the mod load order around and put Epoch first and I can at least get in the server.  My client FPS hovers around 15 though.  Also got issues with flickering textures and bodies that want to contort into odd shapes.  

Depending on how many vehicles you have on your server the cause maybe the lack of our vehicle simulation handler generally would increase client fps at the cost of server fps. This system was disabled so we can test how well the Arma 3 netcode has changed with recent patches. This was also to investigate the odd reports of vehicles blowing up as we suspect a bug with the engine regarding vehicle simulation. Please note that if you have a server full of players and most vehicles are simulated this system may just cause extra overhead but providing your not having server fps issues then try by re-enabling the  vehicle simulation handler as mentioned in the changelogs:

[Changed] Disabled Vehicle Simulation Handler by default as it does not seem to be needed anymore. re-enable vehicle simulation handler with simulationHandler = true in epochconfig.hpp.

it works for me