Collection of Battle Eye Filter needed for 1.48 Update

flow0815

Please add your filters. Door management now needs this filters in script.txt line 0

!"call BIS_fnc_DoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorClose" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorClose"

probably more so just add you ones so everybody has profit of them.

EDIT: Closing wingdoors doesn't work due to set the filter. Open works fine

Here is what I used and stopped the kicks I was getting.

Script.txt

!"call BIS_fnc_DoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorClose" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorClose" !"BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleClose"

Only thing I added was the !"BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleClose"  to the string,  thanks to Flow for the start.

Here is what I used and stopped the kicks I was getting.

Script.txt

!"call BIS_fnc_DoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorClose" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleOpen" !"call BIS_fnc_TwoWingSlideDoorClose" !"BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleClose"

Only thing I added was the !"BIS_fnc_DoorNoHandleClose"  to the string,  thanks to Flow for the start.

Not working when closing some doors...

Don't know why i still getting this :

#0 "_1_rot', 'Door_Handle_1_rot_1', 'Door_Handle_1_rot_2'] call BIS_fnc_DoorClose)"

So for now i just disabled my first line :

0 "BIS_fnc_"

Kinda curious how this wasn't spotted during testing....seems like a pretty major thing to me.

Also, no amount of tinkering with the scripts.txt seems to get rid of the kicks :(

Because of this.

Dwarden.....

final 1.48.RC published, you got 30 minutes to find fatality ;) good luck erm ... not hopefully 

The Only Door that Didnt try on is the overhead doors  for the domes.  every other door lets me open and close them as much as I want.  The Doors on the Metal Sheds (the ones that have the little door in the big one)  that is what I kept getting kicked for.  The filter that I added seems to fix that.

That being said,  I just played for the last 2 hours as has another person on my server and we havent been kicked.  Maybe I Just got lucky.  But I Doubt it.

2nd thought,  I am playing on the Altis map.

has anbody seen those kicks? don't know if i should make an exception for or if they are evil:

"I_AM_SERVER" ="I_AM_SERVER"

and

#40 "_DEBUG_CAM
};
player cameraEffect ["TERMINATE", "BACK"];
deletemarkerlocal BIS_DEBUG_CAM_MARKER;
BIS_DEBUG_CAM = nil;
BIS_DEBUG"

i have no introcam script running what would have such effekts i think :D