Taviana "Server not Ready 02" How to fix (Server Side)?

mumys

Question

Hello community,

i need you help again, sorry. 

You may know that Taviana for A3 has some Emod files included that causes some errors. 

Players get kicked with the error message "Server not Ready 02" so you have to delete these files on server and client site. 

But thats "to hard" for some of our players, they don't know where Arma is located, delete the wrong files etc. 

So i wrote a little .exe wich gets the arma location and deletes the mod files. 

tool28u41.png

But even that is not so cool because new player don't know this and get kicked and have to search our website for the tool etc. 

But there are some servers wich are running Taviana and you don't get kicked even with Emod files in your local Arma folder. 

So my question: does someone may know how to fix this error on  server site ?

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day,

Best regards

Mumys.

1 answer to this question

I am having some what of same problem on my server. It seem's that the server loads in and everything is running but it doesn't let players in for about 30 minutes. It will keep kicking them back to the lobby saying server not ready error 02. I looked in the rpt and nothing out of the ordinary.   If I can fix this problem it would be great. Also when I finally get in the server fps is 46 so its not a lag problem.If anyone has any ideas that would be great cuz this is a awesome map!