velvetchaos

Question

Hi all, I've been looking through the posts trying to find a build script like the one piggd uses on their servers.  The one I'm talking about is a scroll menu when clicked, it opens up a build window with buildings, nav piers, etc.  In the window, it tells you what mats are needed to build each thing ie; 6 wire fence, 4 cement, 4 cinder blocks, scrap metal etc.   If the script mod is posted somewhere, I have yet to find it.  So, if anyone knows what script I'm talking about and can point me to where it is posted (if it is available?) it would be appreciated.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Humm I don't think that is the script?  The one I'm talking about, doesnt use a toolbox/right click option.  It's a scroll option when u click it, it opens a window that gives you a preview of all the items you can build using a "next" or "previous" button.  When you highlight a certain item, say like a building, it lists all the materials needed to build it along with the tools needed.  I'm not sure if the script is exclusively developed by piggd or is something available to the community?