Stab in the dark

That_guy

So im here to look for a squad and from reading some other posts in here and im not sure if this is even worth the time. im going to give it a shot though. ive mainly played arma 2 and arma 3 as a lone wolf but recently gotten tired of the solo play. im looking for a small squad of guys to run with on a regular basis. im in my 30s and like to take my gaming serious. i would say i have above average knowledge but my combat game is maybe lacking a little due to my previous solo play style. although i can hold my own and im also a quick learner. im looking for tactical squad teamwork. feel free to reply here or pm.

Hey, I'm not ADMIN, and not really a recruiter for a server, I'm just a regular player. (member)

I'm playing with [OGG] - Old Guys Gaming. Its good small community, on A3 Server its always same people, so everyone know each other and play together doing missions, building bases, having fun.

According to my Steam I been playing with them 873 hours. I really appreciate, all the Hard Work they putting into servers, so I'm promoting them in my way saying thank you. During day time, there will be 2-3 players playing and after 5PM EST Time, more people joining, after people done with their work pretty much. You should give a server a try, I bet you will meet new nice people to play with.  They also have DayZ Mod server [uS], and seems like they just merge with another small group of people from EU that also Host Dayz mod server.

OGG - Old Guys Gaming PvE Server

Mods: Epoch | MAS Vehicles | RHS Russia | RHS US | ASDG Joint Rails | CUP | and more will be soon

Server Name: Old Guys Gaming Epoch 0.3.0.3 PvE

Server IP: 162.248.94.242:2312

hey thanks for the info. im not really into the pve thing. i mean its fun up to a certain point then youre like what now. im more looking for some individuals to squad up and run on a pvp server. i might still check it out though and thanks again.

damn whats the deal? 50 veiws but no replies or pms. this is what i meant by being a waste of time. if anyone has more questions or needs more info about myself feel free to ask.

relax dude, maybe someone will come, maybe they wont ... acting all insulted wont exactly help you to your goal.

also, i think most views is propperbly from server owners looking to advertise their server ... for some reason this part of the forum has become a place to sneak in advertisements aswell.  :rolleyes:

be patient my man, all good things comes to the ones who waits ...  ;)

hey my bad i wasnt insulted. i was just trying to a say how no one is really active in here. i mean even if ppl dont want to join me lets get some conversation going to help link ppl up. at this point for me i dont want to play much because lone wolf has lost its appeal to me. im sure there are others like me that need to take their game to the next level but need a good place to find squad members.

thx for the tips. i did state that im in my 30s and my thinking is that if someone has an interest in the style of gameplay that i mentioned than they can reply with questions or send a pm. ppl play at all different times so it shouldnt matter too much about timezone and a little more about country. if you can make it work regardless of those restrictions than why place them on yourself?

hey hows it going boston. so what time do you usually play? do you have a mic and ts? how old are you? whats your experience level regarding the game? are you a pvp or pve type player? i dont mean to intertogate you. just want to make sure its not a waste of time for the both of us.

• 2 weeks later...