Are cloths a rare item or something?

SteYou2014

Finding a respectable attire = end game

Yeah, this has been within a few conversations. I agree, I think high powered weapons should be a little more rare, clothing easier to find. And by clothing I don't mean frickin hats. The majority of the time I can only find hats... Or women's frickin clothing.

This, however, is something that is constantly being tinkered with. Seems to be difficult to even things out. That and the minute they change something someone complains. You knock down the chance of high powered rifles and people will definitely complain.

And by clothing I don't mean frickin hats. The majority of the time I can only find hats...

hehehe yeah. 99% of times on servers with default loot, I end up in underwear with a very nice high-tier weapon and my choice of 10 hats/bandanas/helmets to choose from.

Since this is the feedback forum, I'll suggest: You don't even need to change anything with the loot. Just start us with some cloths instead of this silly underwear ... or at least pants ... can't I get some pants please? 

Well I think part of the idea behind starting in underwear is a kind of flag to let others know you're probably a new spawn. However, if people are running around for hours before ever finding any..

• 6 months later...
On 2015/7/12 at 3:59 AM, SteYou2014 said:

hehehe yeah. 99% of times on servers with default loot, I end up in underwear with a very nice high-tier weapon and my choice of 10 hats/bandanas/helmets to choose from.

Since this is the feedback forum, I'll suggest: You don't even need to change anything with the loot. Just start us with some cloths instead of this silly underwear ... or at least hot shorts ... can't I get some pants please? 

Very smart suggest.

Clothes are plenty. People just do not know how to loot most of the time. I hardly see anyone looting trashpiles, where the most clothes are hidden (especially ghillie suits and high-end vests). Clothes are far from being scarce. In fact there is just too many hats spawning.