Car refueling

ZigiZigCZE

Assuming you are on Altis it is auto refuel you must be next to pumps. Because of the default white text and interface it is difficult in some lighting to see anything happening, Your fuel gauge is a bar  in the ui in top left hand of screen that appears when in vehicle.

I have yet to play on any other map and not have it refuel either, (Taviana, Panthera, Chernarus, Esseker, Australia, Sahrani, Takistan).

You can alternatively use Fuel cans found as loot in the world, once empty they can be filled by siphoning fuel from other vehicles. (I, as yet, have not found another way of refilling them ie from static fuel tanks).

Hope that helps

Assuming you are on Altis it is auto refuel you must be next to pumps. Because of the default white text and interface it is difficult in some lighting to see anything happening, Your fuel gauge is a bar  in the ui in top left hand of screen that appears when in vehicle.

I have yet to play on any other map and not have it refuel either, (Taviana, Panthera, Chernarus, Esseker, Australia, Sahrani, Takistan).

You can alternatively use Fuel cans found as loot in the world, once empty they can be filled by siphoning fuel from other vehicles. (I, as yet, have not found another way of refilling them ie from static fuel tanks).

Hope that helps

Ok thanks when i get in any car on left side is showing number 0/2500  i am at 1600 right now either if i switch between cars number is same,not sure what that means i have pull close to pump and message come up to refueling but than it gone and couldn't make it pop up again is that possible car is electric LOL  .. And yes i am on Altis

Ok that lower number is your own energy that the clone uses to build in Epoch, the box i am referring to is in upper left when in vehicle and will show fuel as a decreasing bar and speed when in motion along with damage to parts. The car is refueling because the message comes up on screen it happens really quick so you may not be noticing it on the car interface box in upper left corner.

Ok that lower number is your own energy that the clone uses to build in Epoch, the box i am referring to is in upper left when in vehicle and will show fuel as a decreasing bar and speed when in motion along with damage to parts. The car is refueling because the message comes up on screen it happens really quick so you may not be noticing it on the car interface box in upper left corner.

So what will happen if reach 2500 

Nothing happens when you hit that number. You need that to use NVG and when you building. But you understood the answer to your first question? So if the refuling text is blinking, you pay attention to the upper left corner, and what you are looking at is the bar inside the black marking, thats your fuel. When thats is all full, you have a full tank. 

lcm1dGW.jpg

Nothing happens when you hit that number. You need that to use NVG and when you building. But you understood the answer to your first question? So if the refuling text is blinking, you pay attention to the upper left corner, and what you are looking at is the bar inside the black marking, thats your fuel. When thats is all full, you have a full tank. 

lcm1dGW.jpg

What do i have to press see that bar because i can't see that progress bar 

lcm1dGW.jpg

Thanks for giving pictorial answer!

What do i have to press see that bar because i can't see that progress bar 

It should be there whenever you get in the vehicle. No need to press anything.