13. axeman

axeman

14. Bags2247

Bags2247

15. Robinajax

Robinajax

• Similar Content

• By thegdog
      when attempting to upgrade my doorways.  im getting not setup yet error.  no errors in rpt other then one thats been spamming it the entire time.  i dont know if this error is causing the other issues im having that iv made other post about
      Error Type Any, expected String 0:36:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 0:36:55 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0;   
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By JakeQue
      Usually it would state 

"You cannot gut this animal without a knife"

but now the scroll  action is dead and I don't get an error.

Please help!
    • By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord