SQL Server clean up

megaz

Question

Hi guys, Im running this clean up sql event and working great, except it damages vehicles too, I also would like it not to damage safes and lockboxes. what do i need to add to achieve this:

UPDATE `object_data` SET `Damage`=0.11 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 day)

will adding the bit below stop safes and lockboxes taking damage ? if so what do I need to add for Vehicles ?  AND (`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Vehicle%'))

UPDATE `object_data` SET `Damage`=0.11 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 day) AND ( (`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Vault%') AND (`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Lockbox%'))

Thanks

MegaZ

4 answers to this question

I run the same event eventhough i haven't excluded anything from it. (so basically almost everything gets damaged, though this hasn't caused any problems i'm aware of?)

I wouldn't know a quick way to exclude all vehicles, except listing all the classnames...  :wacko:

AND `Classname` NOT IN ('VaultStorageLocked','LockboxStorageLocked','TT650_TK_CIV_EP1','M1030_US_DES_EP1','Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1') //exclude safes, lockboxes and 3 motorbike types.

H thanks for the reply: Its just im having a problem with SC script that coins are being wiped from safes from time to time not every safe and not every day buy just occasionally, Also choppers loose fuel when damaged and im hoping adding vehicles to the exception might help stop it.

MegaZ

Choppers leaking has nothing to do with database cleanups, it's just the way they are in arma. Any damage (even 0.01% damage to let's say one glass panel) can make it leak fuel over restart or in case of a merlin it's going to be pretty quick (i've lost full tank of fuel in ~5 seconds mid flight after being shot at by M134)

H thanks for the reply: Its just im having a problem with SC script that coins are being wiped from safes from time to time not every safe and not every day buy just occasionally, Also choppers loose fuel when damaged and im hoping adding vehicles to the exception might help stop it.

MegaZ

Your problem with coins disappearing from safes and fuel leaking from heli's has nothing at all to do with sql events. Your coins problem is a problem with the coins script. You haven't installed it correctly or it's conflicting with something else you have installed. Fuel leaking from heli's is an ARMA issue, always has been.