*WANTED* Dedicated Scripter Needed

Hello, I am looking for a dedicated scripter to be a valuable part of our community called The Quarantine Zone (3 part owned)

Our Server is Hosted by FastPointGaming and is currently running 10 player slots but we are looking to upgrade to 30 within a week or so

We currently have a part time scripter and it isn't working out for us.

What we currently want added:

Infistar Admin Tools + Anti-Hack

(More to come)

We dont need much right now however this is a payed position in our community and if you are interested please come by our teamspeak...

TS: quarantinezone.teamspeak3.com:7984

Server IP: 188.165.223.138:2342

We will discuss payments in Teamspeak

hey i just bought a server befor i even new what was really expected in moding i had no idea of what i was getting into. So can you post a video turorial link in the scripting dept. I want to do a lot of mods to make my server a good pve server. ive seen a bunch of nice mods but have no way of knowing how to fix it. I run an Overpoch tavi server, all the ai lose all of there gear upon death except for the backpack. also ive no idea how to set up roaming ai patrols for servers. o ive got the wickedai and dzms for ai also if i got the wickedai can i install the dzai for the vehicals and air patrolls. Can someone walk me through this because i got no talent for it.

My friend bought a server with 0 knowledge, and since I had previous experience with things like PHP I was nominated to learn to mod Arma, I really can't stress how easy it is. It would be a waste of money to pay someone to install most things but Admin tools as Dubya said, is honestly a few files and a line or two, if you follow the tutorial that will come with the download it really is simple, absolutely not worth paying someone to do.