Epoch Pro |PVP|AI| 1.62|HALO IN|CUSTOM TRADERS AND GEAR

viper179

Ok guys we are on a 3 week old database as of today great missions alot of pvp, also new database save feature and upgraded server with great frames. We also were approved by bis 4 days ago just been busy with the new box so if you want come on by say hello and try it out. Great admins and alot of fun to be had and go check out the link also if you want to see us on the approved list yay lol.

Teamspeak Info = ts.epchpro.com

Also come check out the website you must register first though.

http://epochpro.clanwebsite.com/

http://www.bistudio.com/monetization/approved

<<<<Also here is a vid of the server in action and alot of what to look for i hope you like, Much thanks to Marshal for doing the video very great guy and good at it thank you.

Just bump it man just bump it, hey guys have the new ai missions loaded ready to go on the map plus now alot of code is being ran server side yay can you say performance lol but for real come on by check us out and lets have some fun.

Ok just got the real time thirst and hunger added and soon to come will be real time sickness aka if you leave your body soiled to long you will catch a very nasty bug that once it reaches it final stage you will turn into a zombie and hunt players until you are killed and then you respawn back like normal so keep and eye out still scripting it in but it is gonna be epic have been testing it out on the test server. Also these will be all server side ran also so no mods to download or hog any system resources.

Bump

Also if you feel as though you have been banned in the wrong or anything along those lines please come into teamspeak and let me no >>>Viper , there has been alot of hackers coming in and we are finding alot of stuff as we go so if i have banned you and you feel that im wrong please come see me i will be more than happy to talk with you and if im wrong i will unban you and you will be comp for any mistake that i may have made.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully BI will get vacation off their minds and get their heads back in the game and get this FPS issue fixed. 

On another note, I just had to post this due to the message this players script would send...its the message at the end............maybe someone should turn this over to the feds and let them see how funny it is......

24-07-2015 05:51:12 infiSTAR.de | 1h 33min | Arkhyum Deram(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) BANNED | BadVar#3 in missionNamespace: MainMenu - {

removeAllActions player;

MM_150 = player addAction ["<t size="1.2"" font=""Bold"" color=""#00EBFF"">InsanityMenu</t>","[] spawn  InsanityClosed];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> User <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn UserIns];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Spawn <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn SpawnIns];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Troll <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn TrollIns];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Altis <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn AltisIns];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Target <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn TargetIns];          

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Cursor <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn TargetIns2];

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Drum <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn DrumMen];          

player addAction ["<t color=#FFFFFF'>> Color <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn ColorIns];

player addAction ["<t color=#00FF7C'>> Other <t color='#FFFF00'>Menu</t>", "[]spawn OtherIns];                      

player addAction ["<t color=#00EBFF'>~ Refresh ~</t>", "execVM 'NewScroll.sqf'];

player addAction ["<t color=#00A6FF'>~ Exit ~</t>", "removeallActions player];

player addAction ["<t color='#FF5656'>> Shut the ServerDown</t>", {autokick = format["if(1 == 1) then {failMission'LOSER';};", autokick];[autokick] call RemExe;hint "All Players has been kicked by ISIS"; },"",0];

if I can't post this then please feel free to remove it Epoch guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys we are updated to 1.48 but i have been real busy doing things on the dedi box, We are still running strong and always have new stuff in the server also check out the video up top to get a idea of what Epoch Pro is about. We will also be running the exile mod to when it comes out on the 21st of this month and once again guys have fun.

• 4 months later...

My group, around 18 of us have been looking for an Epoch server to come back to. This server was ok only b/c it is the only one with a high pop. My .02 is that this server took a lot of good stuff I have seen on other servers and keeps stuff simple. Overall...not a bad place to play. The admins made some ?able calls and it is what it is....so the 18 of us are moving on for now. I wish epoch the best...too bad there are few servers left. With such a low pop overall, I hope the admins take the time to think about how they make calls and the grounds they do it on.... 

In a nutshell, Epoch Pro is donkypuch lite with a high pop. 6/10.  

14 hours ago, viper179 said:

Ok bud sounds good there is 2 servers to pick from #1 epoch pro or #2 Epoch Pro , see you on the battle grounds and Richie thanks bud.

I played on the 2nd server, but I could only play for like 10 minutes due to New Year's Eve family event. I can't really give an opinion on the mods, scripts, or the player base. But performance wise everything was running smooth and my frame rate was maxed. What did surprise me though was the 5 meg download in the beginning, I think that's the highest I've seen thus far. Is it due to all the additions, mods you have put into the server? I'll play more today after I get off work around 230pm EST, and I'm off this weekend. So I'll be able to see everything the server has to offer. If you see a guy named Frosty that's me, thanks Viper.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys and gals, just bumping for our new tanoa server also. We are still up and running strong and please ignore the header up top, we are running the new version of epoch and arma so just scratch the 1.46 ver stuff because we are up to date on all. And just wanted to say thank you to all who have played and made us one of the best epoch servers around. All server information ip info and stuff can be found in the game tracker that you see with my signatures. So come on over and check out the new tanoa map also it is sexy.   Teamspeak info is ts.epchpro.com or you can check the website out @ epochpro.clanwebsite.com. 

4 hours ago, viper179 said:

we are running the new version of epoch and arma so just scratch the 1.46 ver stuff because we are up to date on all.

I've edited the post to show 1.62 :smile:

Although you can do it yourself, just select full edit.