Bug or feature?

Helix123456

Hello,

First I would like to take a moment to thank the developer team for an awesome mod that has given me many, many hours of enjoyment. Next, I'd like to thank everyone on these forums. I've referenced them many times and had not yet come to a situation that necessitated me making an account to ask a question. Usually by the time I arrive the subject has been raised, resolved and lowered. Unfortunately, this time, my searches are coming up dry.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I've only partly tested this issue as it has been reported to me several times and I have experienced it myself several times. Talking among people I routinely game with has raised the question: Is it a bug or a feature?

The issue arises when the player is severely wounded, Vital Signs Critical: The timer counts down from 11-12 seconds rather than from ten minutes for the player to be revived prior to death and respawn.

My group of friends are divided, one insists this occurs only when headshot and thus it is a feature and not a bug. Seems logical enough, but if that is the case why are repeated searches on the net coming up dry?

When I have experienced this issue, it seemed to be at random and typically when doing AI missions. At the moment, our server is new and so we don't have much of a playerbase thus we have not had much opportunity to test in PVP (I do know that on at least one occasion while PVP'ing it did occur.)

We have modified several of the server files but always maintaining backups and being careful not to miss with that which we do not understand so I do not believe the problem is there, though truthfully, I am exasperated with this issue and really hoping someone know what it is I am talking about.

Thank you for your time.

You can only be revived once per life. So if in a life you have been revived once, you cannot be revived another time and the second time you die, you will die "permanently" and cannot be revived.