Armed Vehicles

flow0815

Question

Hello together,

is it possible to have armed vehicles in vanilla Epoch installation? Are there any restrictions with built in antihack?

Would appreciate if you have any tips or howtos for adding helicopters and vehicles who are armed and how to add ammo.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

13 answers to this question

Hello together,

is it possible to have armed vehicles in vanilla Epoch installation? Are there any restrictions with built in antihack?

Would appreciate if you have any tips or howtos for adding helicopters and vehicles who are armed and how to add ammo.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

You can just add their classnames to the list of spawned vehicles. You may have to add some BE restrictions for some of the weapons though.

You can just add their classnames to the list of spawned vehicles. You may have to add some BE restrictions for some of the weapons though.

Is there a way to do it without having the server spawn those vehicles with every restart?  ie- let's say I want to have an armed vehicle for sale at certain traders, but want the server spawning 0 of them (ie- you can't find them, only buy them). I assume if I put "0" on the spawned vehicle list, it will give an error when someone tries to buy one that the max number has been reached?  I tried searching for the answer but only got this: 

My Problem now is that i would like to add ammo to traders for helicopters and e.g. hunter with machinegun.

But when i add them they have no paa image file available and produce server side error. I read some posts and it seems that it is not possible to add an image for all players because they had to change their local files manually.

Sombody an idea?

Thank you

Yes and No you can setup the black market trader to only buy it back at lets say 10% what you bought it for making it very expensive. You can also configure the script to remove any ammo or weapons that you wish. As for flow0815 you need to use the rearm script that's done at the gas stations, you can't load vehicle ammo by purchasing from the trader and loading it from your inventory.

Tried it but i got a problem then but can't remember what it was. Will try again. May i ask you  to post your BE filter for that?

Regards

I don't remember what I added. I've added so many filters for all the various scripts I'm running. Just open the log file, find what the kick is for and add the exception.