TK_GUE_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint_EP1

Thug

Question

I have a Napf map and I did not install auto refuel or repair. We want it somewhat old-school. So I installed a TK_GUE_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint_EP1 in the middle of the map. It would refuel and repair in editor, but will not work in game.

Here is the script:

if (isServer) then {

_vehicle_7 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["TK_GUE_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint_EP1", [10228.423, 10289.031, -0.018438198], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_7 = _this;
  _this setDir -53.171276; _this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1];";
  _this setPos [10228.423, 10289.031, -0.018438198];
};
};

What do i have to do to get it to refuel and repair? Thats without turning on all other pumps on the map.

5 answers to this question

Edit your service point to match the classname of the item you want to be your repair/refuel point

Looking through-Vehicle Service Point (Refuel) by Axe Cop, I see only one place that might be where i could do it. can you look at this and tell me what you think.

service_point.sqf

// general settings
_folder = "service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file
_servicePointClasses = dayz_fuelpumparray; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)   Would I change dayz_fuelpumparry to TK_GUE_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint_EP1 ??
_maxDistance = 10; // maximum distance from a service point for the options to be shown
_actionTitleFormat = "%1 (%2)"; // text of the vehicle menu, %1 = action name (Refuel, Repair, Rearm), %2 = costs (see format below)
_actionCostsFormat = "%2 %1"; // %1 = item name, %2 = item count
_costsFree = "free"; // text for no costs
_message = "Vehicle Service Point nearby"; // message to be shown when in range of a service point (set to "" to disable)