{SERVER} Epoch Dev Playground | Epoch Experimental

axeman

Epoch Dev Playground - Altis.

Open for Public Testing !

kindly hosted by Nitrado

This server is now in our hands..

News: Server updated with latest version of Experimental.

News: Looking for an Admin. Server to mainly stay as Vanilla Experimental, additional scripts via Epoch Events are ok.

Occasional addition of Mods for testing. High server presence not required just the ability to help with issues / server restarts etc.

Rules: PVE | PVP only allowed if you have an agreement with you target(s). No Base Stealing (We are currently testing base building so go make your own please, feel free to say hi and have look round the base).

So here's the server details (read on if you needs to know more):

b_560_95_1.png

EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES:

New options when killed. Additional Antagonist options.

Changelog

Installation:

We are running the Epoch Experimental branch with latest Server performance build. To install follow these instructions:

Feedback / Bugs / Server Admin Requests:

Join the server for details on how to contact us. We both regularly play on the server and there is also an admin presence. Failing that, PM one of us here.

Not sure WAI passed your inspection sir but otherwise seems right:)

feel free to dive in and have a look at Axeman's new toys, and if you are staying shout out any other suggestions for the server!

(not all can or will be added but we will look at most things)

Currently on the list to try are:

Earplug's

(Because that old git TuBz is going deaf he has the sound up high..until he goes out to crash his choppers)

and it's 6am.. so can't think of anything else.. :)

Apologies to anyone trying to join this server but the box seems to have gone awol:(..sadly I can't contact Axeman to find out the provider details so for now.. it's unavailable... sorry about this!

Might be gone for good.. we picked up an old dev server that had been left lonely for a while... soon as we open it up they snatch it back I think even though it is actually a development server... very much so actually new code was going on almost daily but hey how.. I'll just go back to doing my own thing far less restrictive anyway..

Ark server anyone:)

ark now how do i spawn zombies:)

Well won't be me doing it.. kinda bored of it all currently.. even my much loved a2 epoch has gone a bit stale.. currently enjoying ark, wow those guys must be working hard.. its like an update and a new character a day at the moment.. only played a couple of days and 6 new dino's have arrived already.. already more building/crafting options...grafix is poo compared with a3 so we will win out in the end.. but for now.. something to give me a break from waiting!

but enjoy your epoch guys..

I'm sure axeman will be looking for a new place to show off his new toys though...so keep an eye on what he posts..

Edited by TuBz

Have had an update. The server has had some 'massive hardware failure' and is getting a fix / upgrade.

Awol has offered us another box but have decided to wait on our friends at G-Portal for the fixed up box. 

Luckily I have backups of everything so once the box is back we will be quickly back up and running :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...