[Release] *NEW* missions for WAI 2.2.0

Bug Report: Tank Column invisible AI on .50 Cal turret.

Suggestion/Feedback: I changed the M113 to something a bit less armored. It would require major firepower to kill the AI driver in that vehicle which causes the mission not to complete based on completion % settings. I recommend a different vehicle and maybe use that on your militarized version you have coming out.

So installed the missions and went into game and nothing. I went back and looked and also had someone else check my work and they could not see anything wrong. Tried it again and still nothing. took out your missions and put back the org ones and they work.  No errors in the RPT.  I do have 2.2.0,   going to bed will check in morning 

Thug, people on my server are sayng there is no mission. I have saw some missions, but i believe they dont end properly so new missions dont come.

Was you able to solve it? I'm using the versions from 07/JUL/2015 and will try the new version (16/JUL/2015) today.

I have this on my server to go along with a random weed farm script.  It works in conjunction with any right click script using extra_rc.hpp.   This allows my players to harvest the hemp at the random weed farms using the hunting knife, and it turns out, the hemp at the Crop Raider mission.  Credit for the script at top of script.

hemp.sqf

/*
put together for DayZ Epoch
Credits to Shogun338 from Insurrection gaming
modified for separate "gather weed" script
*/

private ["_gearmenu","_playerPos","_nearWeed","_weed","_objectID","_objectUID"];
_playerPos = getPosATL player;
_hempqty = {_x == "ItemKiloHemp"} count magazines player;
_nearWeed = count nearestObjects [_playerPos, ["fiberplant"], 4] > 0;
_weed = nearestObject [player, "fiberplant"];

if !(_nearWeed) exitWith {
        cutText [format["You need to be near the weed plants in order to gather."], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};
if (_hempqty > 2) exitWith {
    cutText [format["WARNING: %1, You have maximum amount of weed in your inventory! You could get arrested by the police ;)", name player], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};
if (dayz_combat == 1) then {
    cutText [format["You are in Combat and Cannot Gather the Weed."], "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
        disableSerialization;
        _gearmenu = FindDisplay 106;
        _gearmenu CloseDisplay 106;
        player playActionNow "Medic";
        r_interrupt = false;
        sleep 6;
        _objectID = _weed getVariable["ObjectID","0"];
        _objectUID = _weed getVariable["ObjectUID","0"];
        deleteVehicle _weed;
        [_objectID,_objectUID] call server_deleteObj;
        _weed setDamage 1;
        player addMagazine "ItemKiloHemp";
        sleep 2;
        cutText [format["You've Gathered Some Weed! Smoke that shit or sell it at the Medical Trader!!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];      
};

add this to the extra_rc.hpp

class ItemKnife {
        class farmhemp {
            text = "Harvest the weed";
            script = "execVM 'scripts\hemp.sqf'";
        };

change the location to wherever you place it.

Thug, people on my server are sayng there is no mission. I have saw some missions, but i believe they dont end properly so new missions dont come.

Was you able to solve it? I'm using the versions from 07/JUL/2015 and will try the new version (16/JUL/2015) today.

the last update he did (on top of your post)

that error would stop wicked ai from running completelly

Error for Junkyard is in the class name for the AI.   Not sure why "TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1" isn't acting as a valid class name.  Still looking into it, but for right now this fix works.

Change this in junkyard.sqf lines 59-62

//Troops
    [[(_position select 0) - 2, (_position select 1) - 5, 0],4,"Hard",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
    [[(_position select 0) - 19, (_position select 1) + 19, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
    [[(_position select 0) + 17, (_position select 1) + 21, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

to this:

//Troops
    [[(_position select 0) - 2, (_position select 1) - 5, 0],4,"Hard",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
    [[(_position select 0) - 19, (_position select 1) + 19, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
    [[(_position select 0) + 17, (_position select 1) + 21, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

Error for Junkyard is in the class name for the AI.   Not sure why "TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1" isn't acting as a valid class name.  Still looking into it, but for right now this fix works.

Change this in junkyard.sqf lines 59-62

//Troops

[[(_position select 0) - 2, (_position select 1) - 5, 0],4,"Hard",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[(_position select 0) - 19, (_position select 1) + 19, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[(_position select 0) + 17, (_position select 1) + 21, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

to this:

//Troops

[[(_position select 0) - 2, (_position select 1) - 5, 0],4,"Hard",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[(_position select 0) - 19, (_position select 1) + 19, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[(_position select 0) + 17, (_position select 1) + 21, 0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

There must be something else then, because I have gone through every mission and changed any skin defined as above to "Bandit". The rest of the missions work perfectly, just not Junkyard.

Maybe it's the skin class name on the Ai.

I changed the skins on hero CDF_Soldier_Light and bandit TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1 missions back to default Hero and Bandit skins.

I updated the files, but I'm not confident this is fixed.

You can remove [bandit] Junk Yard and adjust the missions list in WAI config file and also adjust the numbers to add up to 100.

Interesting, this was my rpt error before the class name change.

1:50:49 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Junk Yard]: Starting... [7010.73,8159.94,0]"
 1:50:49 Cannot create non-ai vehicle TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1,
 1:50:49 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [7008.73,8154.94,0]"
 1:50:49 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [6991.73,8178.94,0]"

The bandit mission loaded fine.   The hero one did not have any AI at it.   I changed the class name and both worked.  

Now I chose the TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ because it was in the bandit array.   Going out on a limb here, but I run Zupa's Arma and Overpoch clothing 3.0, which includes CDF_Soldier_Light in the clothing array, but does not include TK_GUE_Soldier_Warlord_EP1.   Possibly the reason the warlord was not working for me but the CDF skin did?

1: is this the only mission not completing?

2: were you able to turn esp on to check if any AI wandered off?

3: writing this from cell, won't be at computer to check for a few more hours. Any manned vehicles at the farm mission?

4: can you post the mission file for the farm here so I can take a quick look. Want to look at the completion portion.

5: last one for now, did it give a "mission failure message" after a while?

I just ran the farm mission, both bandit and hero on my overpoch server without issue.  I will try on my epoch server after I get some sleep.  Possibly something outside the farm mission is causing your issue.  Did you by chance teleport to the mission, or was it approached and completed normally?