[Release] *NEW* missions for WAI 2.2.0

Changing ["kill"] to ["crate"] solved the slaughterhouse problem.

I have noticed that the two buildings that make up the gem tower don't always spawn right up against each other.  Sometimes they spawn in with a gap between them.  When that happens, players cannot get across the two roofs to go down the other side where the crates are.  Is it possible to lock the two buildings together somehow?

GEM TOWER MISSION [FIXED]  Updated the dropbox files again

I should say hopefully fixed. All I did was push the towers a little closer together. If this doesn't work I can have both the towers apart and set up a scroll-able object that teleports you to the top of the other tower. You'd have to edit Battleye filters I'm sure, that's something I'd have to get advice on. 

I think its best if I just redo the Gem Tower mission. There's a few different versions I have that would be much nicer. 

[NEW] 4 More NEW missions added today

scroll-able objects at missions coming soon. 

Had the Gem Tower mission spawn on the crest of a mountain. Both towers ended up in a V shape.

Whoops

haha I figured some of these missions would need a little more flat space than usual. I tried to keep that in mind

Glad everyone likes the missions. Thanks for taking the time to check them out and add them to your servers. I'm happy to contribute.