A3EAI Ai rubber banding problem

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

I've got A3EAI installed on my server. I've got both ground and air patrols. I've seen them all rubber banding like crazy. It's not 100% of the time. Is there a setting that maybe could be affecting the AI performance? The server FPS is very high as the server still has a low population. Is there something I should look for in the log? There's no indication of any other connection related issues on the server, only the AI rubberbanding.

9 answers to this question

Zed,

When I started my rebuild about 5/6 weeks ago, I ended up dumping A3EAI after seeing how much performance it eats up....

Its a fantastic addition to the server but still needs some work, I have not yet attempted to use the latest version.

FuMS has satisfied my needs in every way so far and doesn't have as much of an impact.

Zed,

When I started my rebuild about 5/6 weeks ago, I ended up dumping A3EAI after seeing how much performance it eats up....

Its a fantastic addition to the server but still needs some work, I have not yet attempted to use the latest version.

FuMS has satisfied my needs in every way so far and doesn't have as much of an impact.

That's for headless clients, which I have absolutely zero knowledge of so I'm sorta stuck with A3EAI.

That's for headless clients, which I have absolutely zero knowledge of so I'm sorta stuck with A3EAI.

These forums have everything you need to know for the HC :)  Check our the search engine up the top right ;)

These forums have everything you need to know for the HC :)  Check our the search engine up the top right ;)

Just by glancing over the HC tutorial, it looks like I need to set up an A3 server just to use it? I can't set up an HC on my server's box because it's hosted, so I'd have to use another box, like the VPS I rent for other things, and download the Arma 3 server files?

I appreciate the input, but just looking over all that information, I think it's beyond my abilities. So much information that to me is a bit vague, so much reading I'd have to do to figure it out. I have enough work as it is. I'll just deal with the A3EAI for now. Now, maybe someone has a suggestion to stop the rubber banding in A3EAI?

I appreciate the input, but just looking over all that information, I think it's beyond my abilities. So much information that to me is a bit vague, so much reading I'd have to do to figure it out. I have enough work as it is. I'll just deal with the A3EAI for now. Now, maybe someone has a suggestion to stop the rubber banding in A3EAI?

Hey man, no solution but im experiencing the exact same thing... real shame.

Gonna have a go at the HC though.