What is this kick?

BetterDeadThanZed

So in English...do you have RHS vehicle packs on your server?  The person that tried to join did, and consequently got a kick for it.  That's the one thing I don't like about the RHS vehicle and weapons packs, they are quite script heavy and can cause weird, random issues.  Even so, just like any other mod, if a client tries to join with mods loaded that aren't being run on the server then it will likely cause that client to be kicked for one reason or another.  

So in English...do you have RHS vehicle packs on your server?  The person that tried to join did, and consequently got a kick for it.  That's the one thing I don't like about the RHS vehicle and weapons packs, they are quite script heavy and can cause weird, random issues.  Even so, just like any other mod, if a client tries to join with mods loaded that aren't being run on the server then it will likely cause that client to be kicked for one reason or another.  

Thanks for trying to explain, Raymix. :)

No Darth, I do not have the RHS vehicle pack on my server. So it's just another example of players joining without the proper mods loaded... that's why I like A3 Launcher. I don't have to worry about the wrong mods being loaded.

Thanks for trying to explain, Raymix. :)

No Darth, I do not have the RHS vehicle pack on my server. So it's just another example of players joining without the proper mods loaded... that's why I like A3 Launcher. I don't have to worry about the wrong mods being loaded.

Unless of course the A3 Launcher uses different files than your server. Chernarus is a case in point...Still don't have any answer for that.

As far as I can tell, it has the latest version of AiA Terrain Pack.

Yeah, I mis-spoke. I meant the AiA Terrain Pack. What people download from the A3 Launcher and what people download from here and the BIS/Armaholic Forums are different. (or at least they used to be). The A3 Launcher included two files not included in the 'official' (for lack of a better word)files. Instant kick and instant "WTF?" from player trying to join. And having the A3 Launcher tell you your files are corrupt and then adding those files fucks over those servers using the AiA TP downloaded from here and/or BIS/Armaholic.