What map would you like supported officially ?

Richie

What map should be supported next ?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be supported next ?

• Atlantis
    • Esseker
    • Takistan
    • Chernarus Summer
    • Sahrani
    • Lost Island Pack
    • Kandahar Province
    • FSF Al Rayak
    • Pianosa
    • Southern Wardak Province
    • The Lost Coast
    • Gorgona
    • Isla Duala
    • Tilos
    • Panthera
    • Wake Island
    • Sarugao
    • M.S.K.E
    • NAPF
    • Lingor

Yep the only mod I play on arma 3 is king of the hill, its still going strong ! I heard good things about ark

Yep out of the many friend additions on steam through the DP community I have something like 30 or 40 got ark and are playing it just about daily since they are updating it daily.

Panthera up and running. Need testers. Mainly looking for unharvestable tree's, rocks, trash...Pretty sure I got them all but possible I missed a few. Gas Stations work. Payphones scattered about as well as water sources. One Trader spawn for the time being. (Central) Gotta get the creative juices flowing.  You'll want to hit up them plant spawners cuz' them invisible snakes are a bi***.  Awol is looking into them.  No scripts, just pure vanilla Epoch so Awol can get some clean logs.

ip:192.99.200.7:2302

I dont know why esseker has got so many votes, small map with hardly anything on it and very unfinished

Because it's "post apocalyptic". Way too many closed buildings, not enough buildings altogether. Just needs more work. He was getting a lot done but I guess that's on hold for now.

• 2 weeks later...

If BI would allow it i would do it instantly, persuade BI to allow it if you can :)

I remember a lot of enterable buildings were added to A3 EPOCH, actually like most of them had interiors. How was that done with consent from BI? Or is this an issue of them just not allowing it running under ArmA 3?

I dont know why esseker has got so many votes, small map with hardly anything on it and very unfinished

Esseker is an absolutely beautiful map and it's the only map that actually looks like it's post-apocalypse. I ran Australia for two days, that map was obviously designed for ArmA Life, it felt ridiculous with all the shiny new looking houses and terrain and just a few people drivin around in it. It completely killed the immersion. Chernarus always worked because all the buildings in it looked like hell anyway, I just can't deal with doing that map anymore.

As for it being very unfinished, I would have to argue that. I have run across most of it and there are a few spots that still need some work but it's literally just tweaking at this point. And the level of detail that is put into that map is amazing. The construction sites and reworked into shelters, you run into all sorts of barricaded up stuff like survivors were there once... No other map has that level of personalization to it.

Esseker is an absolutely beautiful map and it's the only map that actually looks like it's post-apocalypse.

Esseker in my opinion isn't as beautiful as people make it out to be. The terrain in places is very low quality and the grass+trees are less than desirable. The only thing it has going for it is that it's post apocalyptic feel to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Esseker is a beautiful map and it fits so well in this scenario.

Sadly the sheer lack of enter-able buildings and lack of buildings overall let it down somewhat.

Hopefeully the creators will pull their fingers out and do some more work with the map. It could be one of the best out there currently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • vbawol unpinned this topic