What map would you like supported officially ?

Richie

What map should be supported next ?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be supported next ?

• Atlantis
    • Esseker
    • Takistan
    • Chernarus Summer
    • Sahrani
    • Lost Island Pack
    • Kandahar Province
    • FSF Al Rayak
    • Pianosa
    • Southern Wardak Province
    • The Lost Coast
    • Gorgona
    • Isla Duala
    • Tilos
    • Panthera
    • Wake Island
    • Sarugao
    • M.S.K.E
    • NAPF
    • Lingor

So NAPF is the next supported map.

Then are you providing the fix for the Graphical WaterLine Bug?

Trust me I love NAPF and would host it in a second if it wasn't for the shit line across the middle of your screen most of the time.

I did have it fixed when using A3MP but when epoch called support for All In Arma Terrain Pack, I dumped hosting it since the A3MP had already been abandoned and AiA took over.

So nono fixed the momo map tehe tehe :)

Well I know of someone that fixed it with AiA, I didn't bring it up in that last post to see how it was replied to....

Since its fixed already by a certain person, is this official support now only for his benefit?

Cup terrains yes I know, but I've been following cup pretty hard since December last year when I found the weapons pack....their terrains were suppose to be done 6 weeks ago then they took on a new member, then new ideas, then a poll for how we the public would like to see it and now a week since he was finished with it so his posts said. I'm not sure it's going to be released this summer to be honest.

Well NAPF is next in the list, we have the authors permission. Let's see how the port goes. As for speculation, I have no idea what you're on about, plain speaking and what is put in front of me is how I roll.

Nothing speculated, waterline bug across center of screen is there when using napf with all in arma terrain pack.

it was fixable with a3 map pack.

Epoch official host has a working fix for the problem but has not shared it since they fixed it in January.

I'm asking a very valid question here, but didn't want to get too deep in open forums, but...

is that fix, since it's part of your official hosts, going to be released with the official support?

If it's not then what's the sense of adding official support until after cup terrains is released.

Most will just say that epoch and it's official hosts are out for themselves just like they did with the whole 0.3 delay

Hey I've got blood sweet and tears locked into a3 epoch mod, so don't get me wrong here.

Epoch official host has a working fix for the problem but has not shared it since they fixed it in January.

I'm asking a very valid question here, but didn't want to get too deep in open forums, but...

is that fix, since it's part of your official hosts, going to be released with the official support?

Who are you referring to ? :unsure: I know all about the water problem, it has to be fixed by the @CUP team

There is no official hosts any more, hasn't been for a while, at least 6 weeks, now they're dev servers that anyone can run :)

Anything a dev server has will be shared with everyone, we don't hoard anything, we run experimental files, get a lot of bugs and a lot of fixes, at a set stage determind by Awol it gets released as a stable build.

Who are you referring to ? :unsure: I know all about the water problem, it has to be fixed by the @CUP team

There is no official hosts any more, hasn't been for a while, at least 6 weeks, now they're dev servers that anyone can run :)

Anything a dev server has will be shared with everyone, we don't hoard anything, we run experimental files, get a lot of bugs and a lot of fixes, at a set stage determind by Awol it gets released as a stable build.

No more official hosts eh?

might want to remove that user group from the forums and the description under the forum heading.

Btw, moving on from the napf conversation. Thanks for your replies gents

Thanks for the advice, we still have server hosts supporting us and regular feedback and chats with the ones that are still participating. Not sure what the 0.3 delay was, maybe we weren't ready. 

Am really anti drama, think I might skip NAPf and go for something else... all yours Richie.

So, Richie is working on Panthera and Axeman on NAPF ?

Richie what can i help with Panthera as I worked on mine for 2 weeks now trying to get it to work ... ?

I've noticed that the dynamic traders have a tendency of grouping around  one bridge on the East side of the map in the village of Kobarid even when the number has been reduced between 10-15.

So, Richie is working on Panthera and Axeman on NAPF ?

Richie what can i help with Panthera as I worked on mine for 2 weeks now trying to get it to work ... ?

I've noticed that the dynamic traders have a tendency of grouping around  one bridge on the East side of the map in the village of Kobarid even when the number has been reduced between 10-15.

I still have to finish Sahrani, few missing trees to add and previous reports, I've neglected it lately and been spending time on my terrain.

Panthera is almost done as well, keep an eye on this thread and feel free to help, lack of bug testers is delaying the porting.

I still have to finish Sahrani, few missing trees to add and previous reports, I've neglected it lately and been spending time on my terrain.

Panthera is almost done as well, keep an eye on this thread and feel free to help, lack of bug testers is delaying the porting.

How do you want bugs reported? It hasn't been much but I have hopped onto Sahrani a few times. Nothing to report yet but what medium do you prefer anything reported in?

How do you want bugs reported? It hasn't been much but I have hopped onto Sahrani a few times. Nothing to report yet but what medium do you prefer anything reported in?

Just to make sure i've not missed any classnames, I know of some i missed have been posted and

Make sure all trees can be harvested, rocks, wrecks and banking at phoneboxes and other Epoch things all work.

Richie , where's the Panthera test server, I can jump on it every now and then and check things out .

Epoch has always been about supporting all maps, so we're asking you the community, what map you want to see supported officially ?

Vote now and they will be ported in order of votes, you can vote multiple times, any maps not on the list just post and it will be added to the poll.

Any ports will only happen with the authors permission, If they decline then it won't be officially supported.

*Update*

Australia is done and working.

Esseker is done and working.

Sahrani has just been done and is in need of testing, you need Epoch experimental from the Steam workshop, Sahrani and the All in arma terrain pack.

IP 46.236.34.205

Port 2302

b_560_95_1.png

What's needed is to make sure everything runs how it should, that all trees can be harvested, wrecks can be looted etc

The quicker issues are found the quicker Awol will release them :)

Sahrani is not yet finished. So feel free to help out on there too. Panthera I imagine will run on same test server.

guys i don't think the problem is the maps here, I had a long break and was looking to get a game last night there are hardly any servers with good amount of players on, where is everyone playing?

Sorry your return was less then expected.

1.46 memory leak and crashing client fps drops to almost nil

1.48 same memory leak and crashing with some more client fps drops and now graphical tearing...

5 performance versions and a couple of hot fixes.

Total of about 7 weeks, all of arma pop is down but should be back on the rise here soon.

However on a better note, tons of new supported maps.

the quality of the bunch is still here alive and kickin

and the devs are still hard at work

we just got 0.3.1

Enjoy

Sorry your return was less then expected.

1.46 memory leak and crashing client fps drops to almost nil

1.48 same memory leak and crashing with some more client fps drops and now graphical tearing...

5 performance versions and a couple of hot fixes.

Total of about 7 weeks, all of arma pop is down but should be back on the rise here soon.

However on a better note, tons of new supported maps.

the quality of the bunch is still here alive and kickin

and the devs are still hard at work

we just got 0.3.1

Enjoy

I dont think i missed much, I will check again in a month then lol thanks for the update mate! :-)

I dont think i missed much, I will check again in a month then lol thanks for the update mate! :-)

After re-reading the quote I forgot to mention that the latest hotfix has resolved most of the issues and in combination with 0.3.1 it's going pretty good, just the pop is still low with the other games out there in the limelight. Ark, dayz sa, rust updates, GTA V, ya know the normal gamers are gonna game while gaming is good.

After re-reading the quote I forgot to mention that the latest hotfix has resolved most of the issues and in combination with 0.3.1 it's going pretty good, just the pop is still low with the other games out there in the limelight. Ark, dayz sa, rust updates, GTA V, ya know the normal gamers are gonna game while gaming is good.

Yep the only mod I play on arma 3 is king of the hill, its still going strong ! I heard good things about ark

• vbawol unpinned this topic