What map would you like supported officially ?

Richie

What map should be supported next ?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be supported next ?

• Atlantis
    • Esseker
    • Takistan
    • Chernarus Summer
    • Sahrani
    • Lost Island Pack
    • Kandahar Province
    • FSF Al Rayak
    • Pianosa
    • Southern Wardak Province
    • The Lost Coast
    • Gorgona
    • Isla Duala
    • Tilos
    • Panthera
    • Wake Island
    • Sarugao
    • M.S.K.E
    • NAPF
    • Lingor

Isn't isles of Scilly like really small? I need to load all these up again.

Anyone check out Everon? Any opinions on that one?

Had never heard of it, but map from Operation Flash Point, watched a fly over on youtube. Only initial thought was too little urban areas for loot spawning, but if it has been beefed up with added A3 buildings that maybe it could work.

IRL Scilly Isles are small and main island has one road, most inhabitants use bikes to get around.

Ok so I drove around on Everon and it's meh imo.  I mean it's not bad, just not that interesting to me.  Flew around Al Rayak in a jet, holy hell it has a crap ton of houses everywhere... dunno, most of those middle eastern terrains I'm not really that interested in.  Hindu Kush is another one that was just updated, has huge ass mountains.  But, again, meh.

They are being worked on in order of community preference according to the votes. Australia and Esseker will be the first two ready and supported maps with the next Epoch patch. It takes a lot of work and testing to get them ready to use in Epoch and this post was only made six days ago! All participants in getting them done do so in spare time and voluntarily, please be patient. 

Keep in mind too, a lot of people voting are probably server owners who don't even really play lol. If you run a server that actually has people playing on it, consider suggesting that vote.

Esseker aint all that not tryed Australia yet

Highly recommend Australia! I find Esseker too much the same as what has gone before, although the ruined feel and overgrowing of nature are a nice touch.

You can test out Australia here:

Both maps are nearly ready as officially supported Epoch maps.

It's coming with 0.3.0.4 so when Awol is ready, Esseker will also be included and if testers jump on Sahrani and find any bugs that will also be included.

Never played on Sahrani before and have to say I already like it. Please if any of you wish to help test and bug hunt you will need to subscribe to Epoch Experimental, have All In Arma terrain pack and SMD Sahrahi A3 map, save it as a preset on your Arma3 launcher and keep note of ip 46.236.34.205:2302.

Already sent some feedback to Richie, but the more testers there are the quicker this map can also be added.

Bump for Sahrani testers.

0.3.0.4 is just around the corner, I need testers to look for bugs and give feedback, once it's ready i'll send the files to Awol to ship with the next update :)

Find trees, wrecks, rocks and payphones that might not work.

A list of buildings that have no loot spawning in them.

Requirements and server info on the original post.

• vbawol unpinned this topic