What map would you like supported officially ?

Richie

What map should be supported next ?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be supported next ?

• Atlantis
    • Esseker
    • Takistan
    • Chernarus Summer
    • Sahrani
    • Lost Island Pack
    • Kandahar Province
    • FSF Al Rayak
    • Pianosa
    • Southern Wardak Province
    • The Lost Coast
    • Gorgona
    • Isla Duala
    • Tilos
    • Panthera
    • Wake Island
    • Sarugao
    • M.S.K.E
    • NAPF
    • Lingor

Yes it's the same, version 0.25

That thread you link has the changelog of what's changed.

Yea I am pretty sure the support for this stopped or will be very slow, there are few issues when I tested it out, mainly sky graphics albeit not as much as essker or Namalsk glitches,  

I just thought when you said by Nonov that someone else took over 0.25 and made changes..

Australia need more Tree´s and Buildings, the City+s are to small for the Map atm

It is eminently playable in its current state and the dev is aware and working on much more for the Australia map, so i would not be worried on that score! Highly recommend anyone wishing to check it out as a map to download the experimental build of epoch and jump on the official server listed: 

EVERON is another one that looked like it was going to be good, but I don't know if they'll ever finish it. Pretty sure it was ported from A2.

*edited typo due to pos phone crap*

^^^ I meant Everon, not everyone...

*Update*

Australia is done and all working, I have a server running, info in my sig for anyone curious.

Esseker is also done but i need some testers, server info to follow, if all goes well then i'll start the next map.

Each port will need testing, all testing will be done on the experimantal Epoch available from the Steam workshop, the more testing done the faster i can pass the files to Awol to release officially.

I've loaded M.S.K.E, Rayak, already for Epoch. MSKE is way incomplete the last I checked. And Rayak was just orange everywhere. And Mostly Takistan buildings. But seeing that loot has been added to those building I guess it could work. Good luck with Icebreakr, a few of us have contacted him a few different times with no reply.

Edit: Had a Panthera server up for a while. But them SNAKES!!

The Esseker test server is now online :)

IP 46.236.34.205
Port 2302

b_560_95_1.png

What's needed is to make sure everything runs how it should, that all trees can be harvested, wrecks can be looted etc

The quicker issues are found the quicker Awol will release them :)

I've loaded M.S.K.E, Rayak, already for Epoch. MSKE is way incomplete the last I checked. And Rayak was just orange everywhere. And Mostly Takistan buildings. But seeing that loot has been added to those building I guess it could work. Good luck with Icebreakr, a few of us have contacted him a few different times with no reply.

Edit: Had a Panthera server up for a while. But them SNAKES!!

I had a look at M.S.K.E too and came to the conclusion that most of the settlements/villages needed tastefully fleshing out to be a more viable Epoch map.

Can we have a UK map :) I like the look of Panosa. 

Have you not seen this yet Mr Axeman? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184608-WIP-The-Isles-Of-Scilly-Geo-specific-UK-Terrain/

A bit too far down south for my tastes :P , but then again a lake district map wouldn't be that exciting.

• vbawol unpinned this topic