Adding Extra/Custom @Mods

Skin

Question

Hi There

I have searched for this and cant seem to find anything about it so sorry if its already been covered.

We are trying to add a couple of extra mods to our server.. @huey and @bell206... I have uploaded them to the server put them in the start parameters and added the keys in the correct place... Then added vehicle class names etc to the epochconfig.hpp  start the server....

Client side have the mods enabled when starting epoch and as soon as we reach the login lobby re get kicked with only a message saying "Session Lost"  ??

There is no error in rpt or logs anywhere to say why this would be happening. I know the vehicle list is good because if I remove the @mods from start up parameters all is ok..

I have turned antihack_cfgPatchesCheck = true; to False and made no difference.... I do not want to turn of signatures...

Does Epoch only allow certain mods to be included ? Does anyone have any help with this and let me know please if this can work or I have missed something ?

The server is on Altis and we only have @mas working with lootspawner and a hand full of missions.

Also I know for players to see these mods will also have them enabled client side, this is not a problem at the moment.

Thanks

Insem

7 answers to this question

No Insem, this is not how a community/support forum works!

If you fixed it, and you are going to reply to your thread, then please, PLEASE post the answer for other people to read.

Think about it that way:

Someone has the same problem as you, stumbles over your thread and reads "I fixed it" instead of finding the actual solution to the problem.

I can't get my head around, why I even have to explain this over and over again, it should be common sense for any logical thinking individual on earth.