Any one have problem with vilayer ?

korakot2003

it seems that we are having problem with vilayer anyone else ? the server is really strange right now

A description of the problem along with your RPT log would help :)

Strange means nothing, it could be anything, more info will help you find the problem.

It seems that i cannot acess to my control panel at all as the server status states "unknown" and it is impossible to get my rpt log without server running

When that happens, it means the TCAdmin service has stopped responding. They need to restart it on their end. Good luck getting a reply from them though. Their terrible support response time is what made me leave them.

One word...

Pingperfect.com

Switched to these guys right after leaving survivalservers, now restarts are back to 20 - 30 seconds instead of 10 minutes finally

Amazing support, quick responses(avg responsetime 20 minutes), easy configurations, im not leaving :)

Thank you for the tip  ;)

But euhmm, this is what the site told me  :(

"

Oops, there's a problem...

Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us."

Do you think they will be getting new one's soon?

When that happens, it means the TCAdmin service has stopped responding. They need to restart it on their end. Good luck getting a reply from them though. Their terrible support response time is what made me leave them.

Ty for the reply can u recommend a server for me that's situated in asia? cuz at the moment im in asia