16 NEW  MISSIONS  (WAI 0.173)

FOR EPOCH & OVERPOCH SERVERS

I know these missions will not blow your mind or anything like that. I just thought I would slap something together for people still using this mission system and who might be a little bored of the same old missions.

I will have more up in a few days.

This is for WAI 0.173 and assuming you already have it installed

This is still currently being tested. So keep checking back for new download links to updated files.

[FIXED] Gem Tower (castle wall blocking ladder)

[FIXED] Heli Crash into House (Heli was floating)

[FIXED] Drone Pilot (mission buildings and objects were all fucked up)

[FIXED] Cannibal Cave (Ai spawning on top of the cave rather than in it)

[FIXED] Gold Box (Gold Box was missing from compiles..thanks sixgunzX2)

LIST  OF  16  MISSIONS
(Same order as the missions added to the missionCfg.sqf in step 2)

Gem Tower
Close Combat
Drug Bust
Gold Mine
Castle Ruins
Heli Crashed into a House
ARMY BASE 2
Slaughter House
ARMY BASE 1
Cannibal Cave
Abandoned Trader
Drone Pilot
Genocide Oven
Oil Rig
The Temple
Hippy Commune (Weed)

INSTRUCTIONS

1.Download the missions from the drop box link. 

OVERPOCH files  https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4f6ui02qqjtdma/missions.rar?dl=0

EPOCH files  https://www.dropbox.com/s/4y4lxgba4ll8ph3/Epoch%20Missions.rar?dl=0

1.b Copy the new missions from the dropbox download  into your WAI/missions/missions folder

(with your other WAI missions)

2. Edit your MissionCfg.sqf in your Already installed WAI  to include the new missions

example:

wai_missions = [
"bandit_base",
"armed_vehicle",
"disabled_civchopper",
"crash_spawner",
"disabled_milchopper",
"MV22",
"weapon_cache",
"mayors_mansion",
"convoy",
"C130_crash",
"ems_cache",
"medi_camp",
"Ural",
"WAI_Gem_Tower",
"WAI_ShootHouse",
"WAI_Drug_Bust",
"WAI_Mine",
"WAI_Ruins",
"WAI_HouseCrash",
"WAI_ARMY_BASE_2",
"WAI_Slaughter",
"WAI_ARMY_DES",
"WAI_Cannibal",
"WAI_Caravan",
"WAI_DronePilot",
"WAI_Genocide",
"WAI_Oil_Rig",
"WAI_Temple",
"WAI_Weed"
];

3. Download the custom loot crates from this dropbox link:

OVERPOCH files  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag7tavo9dy6yl76/compile.rar?dl=0

EPOCH files  https://www.dropbox.com/s/noouttjhitmdfux/Epoch%20Loot%20Boxes.rar?dl=0

4. Unzip the compiles.rar file you just downloaded from dropbox.

5. Copy the files from the unzipped compiles folder into your WAI/missions/compiles folder (with the other WAI loot crate files.)

6. Open up the missionIni.sqf in your WAI folder  ( WAI / missions / missionIni.sqf )

add this

Weed_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\WeedBox.sqf";
Gem_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\GemBox.sqf";
Gold_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\GoldBox.sqf";
Food_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\FoodBox.sqf";
Grave_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\GraveBox.sqf";
Grave2_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\Grave2Box.sqf";
Grave3_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\Grave3Box.sqf";
Grave4_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\Grave4Box.sqf";
Light_Grave_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\LightGraveBox.sqf";
Light_Grave2_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\LightGrave2Box.sqf";
Light_Grave3_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\LightGrave3Box.sqf";
Light_Grave4_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\LightGrave4Box.sqf";

below this

Small_Gun_Box = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\SmallGunBox.sqf";

((SCREENSHOTS))

2015-05-16_00004_zpsbvxsgaf1.jpg

2015-06-19_00023_zps6obxguot.jpg

2015-06-19_00008_zpszvqa8ygv.jpg

2015-06-19_00002_zpstoasdueg.jpg

2015-06-19_00025_zpsikyrpju0.jpg

2015-06-19_00033_zps9yr0q4id.jpg

2015-06-19_00015_zpsoscdahc3.jpg

CANNIBAL%20CAVE_zpsoya0jk5c.jpg

CANNIBAL%20CAVE2_zpsj8teubfy.jpg

GOLD%20MINE_zpsnz2dojap.jpg

Coming Soon!

ColoCoordinateMissions

yellow = gold

black = building supplies

green = weed

red = weapons

orange = Misc

Also

Objects that spawn in at missions that you can scroll on and it does stuff

example:

At a weed mission you can scroll on the bong to get high. 

Using part of this script from Fragz Smoke/Harvest weed....here is the link if you haven't added his script and would like to:

Also currently testing a pimp mission where a payphone spawns in a city somewhere....you scroll on the pay phone and a bunch of hookers spawn in...one of the hookers has really good loot. About 30 seconds after the hookers spawn in a message pops up saying Jimmy the Pimp sent his goons after you and then more Ai goons spawn in...I'll work on the plot more..haha 

I'm using part of the code from Darihon's Bank Robbery V3 script to spawn the Ai and I got the idea of the scroll option from that too. You can find his script at:

-The problems I'm having with this script is you can scroll on it a bunch of times in a row and spawn in 50,000  hookers....even though there is a little piece of code at the top of the script that says it only lets you run that script once per      restart...it still spawns 50,000 hookers....which in real life would be interesting to see. 

-The Ai goons shoot each other sometimes.

-The hookers always run to the same destination and group up...I want them to stay still so you gotta find them while also not getting killed by the goons.

Arma 2,

lol.. I'm gonna have to change the name. I had no idea someone already took that name for a mission. I just named it that at random because of the arab temple building. I just named it the first stereotypical name I could think of...I'll change it to "The Temple".

Gold box missing from compiles

Thank you...I just fixed it for ya.

I'm terrible with loot boxes. Either overly generous or a cheap skate, so you might wanna adjust the loot to how it fits your server.

Some things will need to be added to your data base like ItemKiloHemp and some of the food and drink. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/3/2015 at 7:26 AM, Caveman said:

I forgot about the 0.173 missions, I'll update them all today. There are a few errors and fixes that haven't been applied to these missions yet.

Hello Caveman,

do I copy all the mission files to both the bandit and hero folders? there are two folders - a bandit and a hero folder.  I ask because you said: 

1.b Copy the new missions from the dropbox download  into your WAI/missions/missions folder (with your other WAI missions)

ALSO: Does this work with  WAI 2.2.0 now?

On 20.2.2016 at 6:29 PM, Thug said:

Hello Caveman,

do I copy all the mission files to both the bandit and hero folders? there are two folders - a bandit and a hero folder.  I ask because you said: 

1.b Copy the new missions from the dropbox download  into your WAI/missions/missions folder (with your other WAI missions)

ALSO: Does this work with  WAI 2.2.0 now?

Hey mate, WAI 2.2.0+ has its own thread with those missions, you might wanna download them from there cause this ones will not work.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I get a mission warning in my rpt you cannot play edit... content that has been deleted aif_arma1buildings. From the Slaughter House Mission. And I forgot to take note but one of the hippie communes or weed farms had a rocker spawn in that could not be spawned. The problem was a ( before the rockers name. Sorry for not taking better notes!