UPDATE!

Fixed the missiontimer so now it will actually wait for minimal players set in configuration.sqf.

Also added the ability to have multiple missions running at the same time. Max amount can be configured to fit your server's capabilities.

Would the explosives spawn if I put them into the Items section?.. If not, is my only option to reduce the amount of explosives by reducing global mag amount?

A very kind and respectful donation might encourage me to add a feature to adjust item amount for certain items.

Just downloaded the latest version and contained within the archive are several files called HELP_DECRYPT. They are html, PNG, Text and "Internet Shortcut" formats. This is the contents of the HELP_DECRYPT.TXT file:

What happened to your files ?

All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA-2048 using CryptoWall 3.0.

More information about the encryption keys using RSA-2048 can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)

What does this mean ?

This means that the structure and data within your files have been irrevocably changed, you will not be able to work with them, read them or see them,

it is the same thing as losing them forever, but with our help, you can restore them.

How did this happen ?

Especially for you, on our server was generated the secret key pair RSA-2048 - public and private.

All your files were encrypted with the public key, which has been transferred to your computer via the Internet.

Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of the private key and decrypt program, which is on our secret server.

What do I do ?

Alas, if you do not take the necessary measures for the specified time then the conditions for obtaining the private key will be changed.

If you really value your data, then we suggest you do not waste valuable time searching for other solutions because they do not exist.

For more specific instructions, please visit your personal home page, there are a few different addresses pointing to your page below:

1.(LINK REMOVED)

2.(LINK REMOVED)

3.(LINK REMOVED)

4.(LINK REMOVED)

If for some reasons the addresses are not available, follow these steps:

1.Download and install tor-browser: (LINK REMOVED)

2.After a successful installation, run the browser and wait for initialization.

3.Type in the address bar: 6i3cb6owitcouepv.onion/1m7cQ3d

4.Follow the instructions on the site.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Your personal page: (LINK REMOVED)

Your personal page (using TOR): (LINK REMOVED)

Your personal identification number (if you open the site (or TOR 's) directly): (REMOVED)

What's the deal? Is your Github compromised?

Edit: Never mind. It looks like my computer is infected :)

Just downloaded the latest version and contained within the archive are several files called HELP_DECRYPT. They are html, PNG, Text and "Internet Shortcut" formats. This is the contents of the HELP_DECRYPT.TXT file:

What's the deal? Is your Github compromised?

Edit: Never mind. It looks like my computer is infected :)

Uhhh... You massive zombie.

EDIT - Battleye restriction when wanting to fire the RPGs that the AI have...

CreateVehicle Restriction #0

Uhhh... You massive zombie.

EDIT - Battleye restriction when wanting to fire the RPGs that the AI have...

CreateVehicle Restriction #0This battleye restriction, is this a BEfilter, or? And will this allow us to pick up their launchers and ammo for it?

IT07 this looks great! I'm having an issue as to how i should insert lines 3-14 into my Init.sqf, I am currently running SEM and ear plugs so my Init.Sqf looks like this

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//cmEARPLUGS CODE START

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\config.sqf";

//cmEARPLUGS CODE END

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf"};

I'm wondering if it should look like this with the new modifications.

//cmEARPLUGS CODE START

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\config.sqf";

//cmEARPLUGS CODE END

if(hasInterface)then{ "VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
systemChat ((_this select 1) select 0);
[
[
[((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'"],
["","<br/>"],
[((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
]
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
VEMFChatMsg = nil; execVM "semClient.sqf"};
Edited by BetterDeadThanZed
Put code in code box to make it easier to read.

@Mr44Revolver...

if(hasInterface) then{
execVM "semClient.sqf";
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
    systemChat ((_this select 1) select 0);
    [
        [
            [((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'"],
            ["","<br/>"],
            [((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
        ]
    ] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
    VEMFChatMsg = nil;
   };
};

Mine is like this and works perfect..

Just some feedback here, the missions on the coast spawn the crate over the sea which makes them impossible to access is there anyway to make them spawn at the exact mission centre ?

Edit to add :

Sorry, just looking at the mission sqf and now changing max distance for findemptyposition so I think that will do it.

Just some feedback here, the missions on the coast spawn the crate over the sea which makes them impossible to access is there anyway to make them spawn at the exact mission centre ?

Edit to add :

Sorry, just looking at the mission sqf and now changing max distance for findemptyposition so I think that will do it.

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe a check in the code to determine if the drop zone is over water and if it is, look for another position?

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe a check in the code to determine if the drop zone is over water and if it is, look for another position?

The drop zone is never on the water. It is the wind that can strafe the crate towards the water ;)

No offense but the createVehicle restriction can only be fixed by you editing your BE Filters :)

And as such, I'm asking which filter it may be as it isn't bringing up anything but "create vehicle restriction #0" due to the rocket launchers.

Do you have knowledge of createVehicle.txt filters? Search for this in your createVehicle.txt:

NLAW_F and RPG32_F and RPG32_HE_F and Titan_AA and Titan_AT and Titan_AP

But only do that of course if you want your players/hackers to be able to use rocket launchers :)

I am currently working on automatic deletion of the rocket launchers when the AI that has it gets killed.

Do you have knowledge of createVehicle.txt filters? Search for this in your createVehicle.txt:

NLAW_F and RPG32_F and RPG32_HE_F and Titan_AA and Titan_AT and Titan_AP

But only do that of course if you want your players/hackers to be able to use rocket launchers :)

I am currently working on automatic deletion of the rocket launchers when the AI that has it gets killed.

Brilliant. Thanks!

I can report now that changing the max distance to 25 has improved things a lot I guess there may still be occasions when the crate drops into the sea but I think this will only be in extreme conditions.

Pilot error :P 

Edit to add :

Thanks alot! Worked like a charm!