• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Sneer said:

I have it set for AI to carry launchers but they never have them. Am I missing something?

you have miss the chance %

line 128 and line 333 notepad ++

Spoiler

hasLauncherChance = 15; // In percentage. How big the chance that each AI gets a launcher

hope it helps

Hello!

I use VEMF a long time and had never an issue with it, but i have makes a new server and now i have a problem:

I see in RPT Log :

11:27:33 IT07: [VEMFr] DynamicLocationInvasion -- INFO: invading Agios Petros...

But when i drive there, there are NO Units?!

Any solution to solve this?

EDIT:

OK, all is good, my fault!

Edited by H03LL3
OK My fault!

2 hours ago, Teacher said:

Something I do not understand! Doesn't anyone have disappear the station guns at the approach of the player on a mission? Put a clean server, set VEMF but the problem as was and remains! What the hell can be???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep they disappear for me too, just set in config.sqf line 148 to (notepad ++)  cal50s = 0;

try this post first

ITO7  has not used the EPOCH_server_setVToken; as far as I can read or understand the code to spawn the 50 cal's as they are classed as a vehicle i believe.

line 62 (notepad ++)  in a3_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_spawnInvasionAI.sqf

_hmg = createVehicle [ "O_HMG_01_high_F", _spwnPs, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE" ];

thx again He-Man

5 hours ago, natoed said:

yep they disappear for me too, just set in config.sqf line 148 to (notepad ++)  cal50s = 0;

try this post first

ITO7  has not used the EPOCH_server_setVToken; as far as I can read or understand the code to spawn the 50 cal's as they are classed as a vehicle i believe.

thx again He-Man

So well, thank God I'm not the only one!)) At first I realized to change cal50s on 0 but in this case I never will or that I do not understand?! And the post about "Reply to Arma 3 Vehicle "Bad Token" Urban Rappelling," I do not understand anything( I use a translator and that's probably why I can't understand what I was there to see!?

sorry I'll try and make it clearer.

4 hours ago, Teacher said:

50 Cal's are classed as a vehicle, so to spawn in a vehicle in a3 epoch you must use EPOCH_server_setVToken;  also must be done server-side

ITO7  has not used this to spawn in the 50 Cal's, this is why they are deleted when a player near.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, He-Man said:

@zxbutchxz, I know it ;)

Infistar blocks every "Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F", that is not spawned by Infistar (Support Box).

Take "Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F" instead and it will work!

@epochhive\addons\a3_vemf_reloaded\config.cpp 

Line 329:  crateTypes[] = { "Box_FIA_Ammo_F", "Box_FIA_Support_F", "Box_FIA_Wps_F", "I_SupplyCrate_F", "Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F", "Box_East_AmmoVeh_F" };

I should do so?

crateTypes[] = { "Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F" };

It silly question time or have I missed something.

I've been thought IT07 a3_vemf_reloaded.pbo front to back and upside down.

Trying the change the way the AI patrol or lack their of. So tried of looking for the last AI hiding in a house in say Zaros so many buildings.

Have edit some files with 1 group of AI moving around while the other group just stand hidden.

Anybody else found a solution and willing to share?

cheers

natoed

On 2/24/2017 at 0:42 AM, Sneer said:

I had the same problem so I added voices to the AI so I could locate them, I found that some missions just don't complete in some towns. I get no error messages either. I'm using epoch 675 version.

so how do I go about adding voices to AI, sorry I'm no script-er, I just edit stuff....

tried old mate google but he lead me down the garden path so to speak off

cheers

natoed

in mission settings locked = yes ;, but it does not prevent players to capture and use helicopters. Why is this happening?
Players activate the mission, and then rejoining the server. After that, the helicopter hanging in place and on what does not react. He hurt the screws, capture and destroy the player base.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a problem with this mission, when after the death of the player, AI cease to move and they can be cut with an ax?

On my server there are errors in the mission:
1. Do not disappear static MG.
2. The downed helicopters are opened and accessible to the players.
3. AI ceases to move after the death or re-entry of the player.

On 09.04.2017 at 4:56 PM, zxbutchxz said:

Does anyone have a problem with this mission, when after the death of the player, AI cease to move and they can be cut with an ax?

On my server there are errors in the mission:
1. Do not disappear static MG.
2. The downed helicopters are opened and accessible to the players.
3. AI ceases to move after the death or re-entry of the player.

I only have one problem from the list, the bots don't move at all, and starting to shoot only when you approach them from the front! And you have that static machine guns are not lost, that is, the bot shoots out of him?

15 hours ago, Teacher said:

And you have that static machine guns are not lost, that is, the bot shoots out of him?

Of course. Static MG do not disappear as the player approaches and shoot perfectly. Add line _hmg call EPOCH_server_setVToken; to file fn_spawnInvasionAI.sqf. It should look something like this:

Spoiler

_plcd50 = false;
		for "_u" from 1 to _ms1 do
			{
				private [ "_spwnPs", "_hmg" ];
				if _nHss then { _spwnPs = [ _this0, 20, if not ( isNil "_this3" ) then { _this3 } else { 150 }, 1, 0, 200, 0 ] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos }
					else
						{
							_spwnPs = selectRandom _hsPstns;
							if not _plcd50 then
								{
									_plcd50 = true;
									if ( _cl50s > 0 ) then
										{
											_hmg call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
											_hmg setVehicleLock "LOCKEDPLAYER";
											( _r select 1 ) pushBack _hmg;
										};
								};
						};

4 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

Of course. Static MG do not disappear as the player approaches and shoot perfectly. Add line _hmg call EPOCH_server_setVToken; to file fn_spawnInvasionAI.sqf. It should look something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

_plcd50 = false;
		for "_u" from 1 to _ms1 do
			{
				private [ "_spwnPs", "_hmg" ];
				if _nHss then { _spwnPs = [ _this0, 20, if not ( isNil "_this3" ) then { _this3 } else { 150 }, 1, 0, 200, 0 ] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos }
					else
						{
							_spwnPs = selectRandom _hsPstns;
							if not _plcd50 then
								{
									_plcd50 = true;
									if ( _cl50s > 0 ) then
										{
											_hmg call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
											_hmg setVehicleLock "LOCKEDPLAYER";
											( _r select 1 ) pushBack _hmg;
										};
								};
						};

Where were you before my friend?!)) I after writing the message after 10 min solved the problem! But the problem with bots doing nothing, will be resolved I'm sure another year or so switched to vampire to eliminate!

• 2 months later...